its 3 am

Miley Cyrus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Theo stop being a fucking troll.

I've never slept well the night before court. If you start drinking coffee my recommendation is to never stop drinking until it's over to hold off the brutal display caffeine withdrawal. The stand is no place for uncontrollable agitated outbursts, followed abruptly by a powerful lust for sleep which will make you nod like a methadone addict.

I have to go to court every couple of months for Restitution & Progress reports. Last time, I was 100 percent sure I was going to get remanded and sent back to Rita, as I hadn't made a payment in a few months and was flat broke. So the night before I went out to the bars and attempted to drink my problems into oblivion. Every body is buying me drinks and trying to ease my nerves...

I ended up doing a bunch of really good molly and getting shitfaced. Being shitfaced was cool, but the MDMA was a ba-ad idea. You ever been to superior court on molly? I doubt many people ever have. Well, the judge calls me up and gives me a stern lecture. He then asks me to explain my situation. I had a heart to heart with him and looked him right in the fucking eyes with pupils the size of dimes and a severely clenched jaw.

He knew something was up, yet sent me on my way with nothing more then a scolding. I ran out of that fucking place so quick. Gotta go back again August 21'st. This time I handlez biz.

Felony probation is a trap.

• Like 1