no funny train guy style here (caution, anger inside)

Guest Graff Jesus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest evidence

biters name said it all. and just a word to the wise, quit coming to SF with your weak recycled styles. stick to your faggot fucking legal walls in eastbay you fucking bitches.

Originally posted by evidence

biters name said it all. and just a word to the wise, quit coming to SF with your weak recycled styles. stick to your faggot fucking legal walls in eastbay you fucking bitches.

Will you post some of your "fresh new styles" so that we can all see what they look like in comparison to "weak recycled styles"? :)

Guest Graff Jesus

hahhaha oooooooooook tough guy. just who exactly am i recycling? and what legal walls do i paint? if you knew me you'd know that i don't even rock legal walls (i've done 2 in the last 2 years). since you're such a badass how about you come out with your name instead of talking shit behind a keyboard?

funny how weak minded idiots will take what i write and try to attack me for it, without realizing the meaning behind it. i flip so many styles on my own you'd think i'd have to bite don't you? i've been doin this shit for years, with my own styles...where's your catalog kid? it's all a joke to me anyhow. that piece was play - don't make me bring out the big guns.

are you one of the kids we've jacked in our yard? did we hurt your feelings?

come with it bitch.

Guest cabin fever

i love the lack of sarcasm-getting that is going on in this post

hot!

post some wholecar action guy

actually post some arys and metal shit

Guest istepdincrap

whats funny is the last time i was in frisco(2 weeks ago) it seemd to me the dopest shit out there was done by else and arows, fuck you and your recycled eastcoast styles yall be tryin to throw down in frisco, the only folks reppin frisco arent even from there, your sorry you bitch faggot hater! legal walls? im wondering where you got that from?!? since we really only play with trains..

Guest rolldafukout

it's newyears, dog we gotta start gettn crazy on the lines for 02, my resolution is to try alot harder this year, even if it's just 1 a night, no go backs, have fun 2night over there, we'll be doin the same out here, hopefully i get laid too..TbkAi ROOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOUUUUTTTTT

Archived