the longboard thread

phillybios

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

truth be told i push mongo ....so what.....does anybody here shitting on longboarding really have a point or are you just grouping everybody into a lump sterotype?

Our point is that you're fucking corny.

truth be told i push mongo ....so what

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i think you mean "MY POINT". unless somehow you managed to spearhead some sorta hive mind of overly opinionated douche cocks and you are now their/its voice. you have not even giving a true response as to why you/they think long boarding is so other then some sort of quai elitest fantasy that you are going to change not only my mind but the views of other members that are either aligned on or the fence about this particular subject to that of your own bludgeongly loud and abraisive code of thought

wow dude you are so awesome.... one day i want to be like you and derail threads

SF1 are you still salty i sent you pm messages with pictures of dicks and prolapse?

i think you mean "MY POINT". unless somehow you managed to spearhead some sorta hive mind of overly opinionated douche cocks and you are now their/its voice. you have not even giving a true response as to why you/they think long boarding is so other then some sort of quai elitest fantasy that you are going to change not only my mind but the views of other members that are either aligned on or the fence about this particular subject to that of your own bludgeongly loud and abraisive code of thought

wow dude you are so awesome.... one day i want to be like you and derail threads

[ATTACH]117089.vB[/ATTACH]

1101813180_mooglesgayassfacelol!.jpg.7f711456b9cad2419807456b6871a827.jpg

naw not mad at all ... and besides i never said i do or dont write.

refer to my point in this here

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82103

and wow dude i can see my hipster ironic sarcasm went way over your head

but it really does make you look like a bully who has no other options left but to pull a card with which to demoralize and degrade somebody.

cool great dawg do your thing..... but i'm still standing by the fact that i enjoy the fuck out of longboarding and this is strictly speaking for myself since yet again you have singled out and completely warped the subject into some sort of pre pubescent control drama..

did mom or dad not say i love you enough?

do you need a hug SF1?

*fixed

naw not mad at all ... and besides i never said i do or dont write.

refer to my point in this here

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82103

and wow dude i can see my hipster ironic sarcasm went way over your head

but it really does make you look like a bully who has no other options left but to pull a card with which to demoralize and degrade somebody.

cool great dawg do your thing..... but i'm still standing by the fact that i enjoy the fuck out of longboarding and this is strictly speaking for myself since yet again you have singled out and completely warped the subject into some sort of pre pubescent control drama..

did mom or dad not say i love you enough?

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

crybabygirl.jpg

Longboards didn't really emerge as a trend until I was getting towards the end of my college years. That shit would've never made it in Detroit, the dudes I skated with were ruthless enough to the "aggro rollerbladers" or whatever that quick phase was about.

The one dude I know who rides a longboard is a thirty-something yuppie trust fund property owner who dated my boss for awhile. He cruises the longboard in the safer areas of Brooklyn, wearing some corny shades and a hat he made for himself out of an old pair of cargo shorts. I remember specifically that dude was big on world music, and suggested I play that shit at the bar. I was about ready to flip over a table when I heard that.

obligatory:

Long Board People.