Seap Oner - Freight Slayer

dnice282

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^ ok Kafe. you and your sad little legion of AKA toys can get off the nuts. i know you fellas look at seap like he is your style savior but really his being slightly less wack than you and the other AKA toys doesnt exempt you from having no skill, so when you are done sucking him off and start to realize his balls in your mouth didnt help.. then get back to me..

until that day.

hahahaha. seap is on point?! how long you been writing, a couple months?

Got ten plus in the game so what, dudes got numbers for one, respect for two, and having "someone" go out of there way to put a thread up for him is an obvious sign kids on the come up, even if it was a "joke" thread "someones" jealous or threatened?

Neither one of you have a reason to be hating on me.

i hear you getting all sensitive but dont take it personal. its not you thats catching some hate. its other toys encouraging this kind of bad behavior that is despicable. its a growing trend of garbage on trains that is the subject of discourse here. im not quite sure what is so hip about doing solid fills (not good ones at that) on good boxcars. it takes what.. 20 minutes to do this stuff that is being lauded as acceptable?

i dont have a problem with seap. but acting like this junk is totally sick is just.. out of touch with reality.

i dont have a problem with seap. but acting like this junk is totally sick is just.. out of touch with reality.

agreed..I aint in this shit cause me and seaps already had problems...But thats the realist shit said in this whole shit...props given. just thought I'd say that since everyone is making a big deal about this thread..

I could care less regardles. just my two cents

bumb seap eks you just a salty ass hater butt hurt every time you see seap get benched more than you so you come here fronting like your a some one! last time i checked my dude is ld which a pretty well known crew. where you from? whens the last time alot of your crew was in a movie what sold alot of copies? so go paint not talk shit

Tone.jpg.f91a23804def08c1bc20176b73641cfe.jpg

i mean ekos's homies were in like what...war 4?

thats besides the fucking point tho.

this man is my homie. hes real. hes just trying to DO HIM.

yall should take the fucking hint. JUST DO YOU.STOP THE SHIT TALK AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR FREIGHTS. NOT HIS.

BUMP SEAP and LD.

everyone...listen...just shut the fuck up.

ohhh flicks for the chit chat. hate if you wanna. he dont care, and i know i dont.

DSC01556.jpg

DSC02292.jpg

oldie

DSC02515.jpg

he didnt start this thread and he just called for his own thread to be closed> sounds humble enough, why dont all of you who talkin smack start your own thread and the rest of us will talk about your shit and how small amount of freights you have?? by the way getting in videos are usually all about who u know. not how much u really do.