Seap Oner - Freight Slayer

dnice282

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dark does his thing and i dont hate tha dude but i think it did backfire, still dont mean they both aint dope writers. of course dark has more numbers, i think he sleeps in the yard some times. and he's been in the game since dyne was killin shit for asp krew. But im bumping the thread cuz seaps cool people. wlecome at my spot and a hit of my blunt any day. we need more threads like this with less of the bullshit in the mix like the louisville thread. keep in touch man and stay up although it looks like you got that under control.

006.jpg

nashville015ph7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
i think everyone deserves their own thread.....

internet killed the freight train star...believe it...call me oldfashioned but what happened to letting your freights roll through other cats cities be your self promo...not you or your homeboy saying your a star in my eyes sooo well create a thread for the graff community cuz they got to be feelin or shit as much as we are...if fame or jocking yourselves is not the motive what is? no disrespect i seriously want to know why someone creates they' re own thread?

only intelligent people speak toys and internet thugs refrain from response..

• 2 weeks later...
internet killed the freight train star...believe it...call me oldfashioned but what happened to letting your freights roll through other cats cities be your self promo...not you or your homeboy saying your a star in my eyes sooo well create a thread for the graff community cuz they got to be feelin or shit as much as we are...if fame or jocking yourselves is not the motive what is? no disrespect i seriously want to know why someone creates they' re own thread?

only intelligent people speak toys and internet thugs refrain from response..

if you'd read the previous posts you woulda known this thread was started by dark as somekinda sarcastic jab at seap and perhaps you also would've noticed that all these flicks were posted by people who've actually caught his shit rolling in thier cities

you may also have noticed seap has only comment once or twice, you may be able to tell its him because of the screen name seapsck

its called turning lemons to lemonade

-inteliigentinternettoyonerskirockskism