Seap Oner - Freight Slayer

dnice282

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dark is a little bitch getting mad and making threads

seap has mad trains his shit is dope

Dark burns all you motherfuckers. Dont hate the player hate the game. I think hes on some clever shit.:rolleyes:. I bet you wont say that shit to his face, or even state your name for that matter. You would have to have some wicked numbers to step up to the dark man.

Ill give seap the benefit of the dought. Hes got numbers and hes not toy. I give him his respect when it comes to paint on freights. But thats it. Maybe he does deserve a thread if it keeps rolling. But dude seems to get himself in alot of trouble.

seap gets himself in alot of trouble? not sure what your talking about? mother fucker puts in work! hes in st. louis right now getting nasty. stay off his dick! you will see soon enough. and as far as dark, hes the older generation, time to make room for the new guys.

Way to let everyone know his buissness and whereabouts. If you read my post, you would know that I said "I give him respect when it comes to paint on freights". So what does him putting work in have to do with what im talking about?

Exactly.

Like I said, seap talks alot of shit and it gets him in trouble. That has nothing to do with graff.

If darks the old generation.. why is he still painting circles around everyone in louisville? Yall act like he doesnt paint anymore. Your saying an old man finds more time to paint then yall 18-19 year old kids? Makes yall look bad in that case. Darks the man. The day he retires yall can call eem old generation.. but not til then ..

dude is runnin some circles tho forreal

way to call dark an old man

hahaha

u make it sound like hes rockin these spots in a fuckin hover round or something

"With the hoveround.. I can explore the grand canyon." "With the hoveround.. I have more self confidence"!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what I mean fool! Im sayin Hes a grown ass man doin his own thing. Plus crushing everyone in the city REGARDLESS of how long hes been around. When these 18-19 year old kids live with mommy and daddy and are teenage renegades. Louisville should be toast when it comes to all these "new age" writers. But what do you see around? DARK and BINGE. How is he old generation when Louisville IS DARK.

so this is really funny....back in 03ish i wrote seap. i painted like 10-15 freights with the name. so i was thinking hey...maybe one of my old freights will accidently show up in here...so i check it out...and then i come across horse...which is what i write now! WHAT THE FUCK STOP[ JOCKING MY SHIT! haha nah im kidding...good shit keep doing your thing...i like it.