Specific look?

`Melinoe

First off, this questions springs from a recent dream and a conversation with someone.

Sounds like a dumb question, but anyway, when I was talking to a friend who knows I write, he told me I didn't "look" like a writer because of height/gender and some other dumb stuff. When I asked him what a writer looked like, he said "white...hip hop ish or punk...old...tight pants.." I cut him off at tight pants...

But yeah, I think writers can look like anyone...not one specific look.

What do you guys think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think your putting to much thought into what other people want you to look like.

Do what the fuck you want, thats the beauty of graff, its all about you, your style, your ideas, you have to take the risk and its your head on the block if you get caught or fuck up.. So do what the fuck you want.

When i graff i wear trainers, black baggy pants, black hoody and black flatbrim hat.. But thats cause i love baggy clothes. If i wasnt into the baggy then ofcoarse id wear skinny leg jeans and all that shit.

It doesn't matter what you wear.

Just because you look like a writer doesn't mean you write.

Vice-versa.

I usually wear black sweatpants with a black/grey shirt or hoody.

Tie my hair back, put on a hat and a pair of glasses.

I've worn skinny jeans one night but it's fucking hard to run in.

I used to wear a fedora. :)

WOW GOLD-Rating Decay

There is been a lot of discussion as of late, particularly in this arena season due to the MMR carryovers from season 5 where previously OP comps got destroyed in the first week of s6 and skyrocketed certain teams to astronomical ratings where they have been sitting ever since (see Billians 2v2) there is short for wow gold.

poesia-pashe01.gif.fbea03d7cc5125d724828c81a8029a30.gif