Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
`Melinoe

Specific look?

First off, this questions springs from a recent dream and a conversation with someone.

Sounds like a dumb question, but anyway, when I was talking to a friend who knows I write, he told me I didn't "look" like a writer because of height/gender and some other dumb stuff. When I asked him what a writer looked like, he said "white...hip hop ish or punk...old...tight pants.." I cut him off at tight pants...

But yeah, I think writers can look like anyone...not one specific look.

What do you guys think?

I think your putting to much thought into what other people want you to look like.

Do what the fuck you want, thats the beauty of graff, its all about you, your style, your ideas, you have to take the risk and its your head on the block if you get caught or fuck up.. So do what the fuck you want.

When i graff i wear trainers, black baggy pants, black hoody and black flatbrim hat.. But thats cause i love baggy clothes. If i wasnt into the baggy then ofcoarse id wear skinny leg jeans and all that shit.

around here mostly any dude with some kind of nike airs is a writer.

its refreshing to meet someone who doesnt dress the part

It doesn't matter what you wear.

Just because you look like a writer doesn't mean you write.

Vice-versa.

I usually wear black sweatpants with a black/grey shirt or hoody.

Tie my hair back, put on a hat and a pair of glasses.

I've worn skinny jeans one night but it's fucking hard to run in.

I used to wear a fedora. :)

go bombing in khakis a button up and wearing glasses, youll shock millions..i do

WOW GOLD-Rating Decay

There is been a lot of discussion as of late, particularly in this arena season due to the MMR carryovers from season 5 where previously OP comps got destroyed in the first week of s6 and skyrocketed certain teams to astronomical ratings where they have been sitting ever since (see Billians 2v2) there is short for wow gold.

poesia-pashe01.gif.fbea03d7cc5125d724828c81a8029a30.gif

sperry top siders, baby blue polo fairway shorts, a baby blue and white stripped ralph lauren polo, and a polo hat.

last night's attire while destroying.

no one suspected a thing.

i wear a tux in real life and i dont know what a writer looks like being that im a vandal

brambles? i dont think ive ever heard of that word. 5xl pilsbury doughboy shirt bedazzled the fuck out with some carrharts over-alls with one strap used and some tie dye crocs.

when I was younger for some reason my painting gear was my old kentucky fried chicken work pants and a strange Indian shirt my mate bought back from Mumbai.

it was the early 90's and some writers were right into the hippy thing so I figured I had to be.

now jeans tshirt nikes

yea shoes are key some high top nikes at a thrift store so good... but anyways slim fit pants because they arent fag tight and they arent gonna get caught on anything and a dark shirt

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now