Baby Help?

LexDiamonds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're baby is gunna hate Wu-Tang, so you're gunna hate it :lol: :lol:

Congrats though, babies are awesome. I'm too wild for one just yet, but I've got a niece I love and a "nephew" (best friend's kid) on the way

Nah he already like Raekwon Immobilarity, and Ghostface Killah Supreme Clientele.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He moves when I play them albums in the car.

My nigga gonna have a Wu-Tang poster in his room.

:lol: :lol:

i still dont believe you are having a baby.

make him post up with you on jtv :lol:

bet that ill show him to you on jtv when he gets here.

I bet I can get some viewers with a baby.

:lol: :lol:

You'll see on myspace Ill post some photos soon.

For you and some of my out of town niggas.

breastfeeding is super crucial. not like you're gonna have a deformed hellion if you don't do it, but it is definitely proven that it helps a lot with the mother-child relationship dynamic. a lot of women, especially young ones, have trouble with the kid not taking. i would suggest that you send your lady on over to the la leche league website, because they have tons of info and tips and message boards and all that jazz. there's even free programs in some areas where they'll come to your crib show young moms how to do it.

here's that link:

http://www.llli.org/

as far as circumcision goes, it's totally up to the parent. however, most major health agencies in the US say that, with proper hygiene and maintenance, having a foreskin doesn't present any health problems. in areas where people don't have access to soap and running water and AIDS is heavy in the streets, it becomes more of a problem. as long as you keep it clean, it's no biggie. it also means your lil guy is gonna have way more bangin orgasms, which is the gift that keeps on givin, if you catch my drift.

good luck!

breastfeeding is super crucial. not like you're gonna have a deformed hellion if you don't do it, but it is definitely proven that it helps a lot with the mother-child relationship dynamic. a lot of women, especially young ones, have trouble with the kid not taking. i would suggest that you send your lady on over to the la leche league website, because they have tons of info and tips and message boards and all that jazz. there's even free programs in some areas where they'll come to your crib show young moms how to do it.

here's that link:

http://www.llli.org/

as far as circumcision goes, it's totally up to the parent. however, most major health agencies in the US say that, with proper hygiene and maintenance, having a foreskin doesn't present any health problems. in areas where people don't have access to soap and running water and AIDS is heavy in the streets, it becomes more of a problem. as long as you keep it clean, it's no biggie. it also means your lil guy is gonna have way more bangin orgasms, which is the gift that keeps on givin, if you catch my drift.

good luck!

good advice! my mom and dad were on the hippie trip when they had us. (four boys, the first two of us happened in the hospital...yeah, i'm one of 'em) breast milk is good! don't sleep on the breastfeeding. the extra work is totally worth it! as far as the manhood issue i say leave it alone. it comes that way out the box, you know? if they want it done later, they can do that nowadays and it'll be their choice. my $.02

Get ready for a ROUGH road, if you plan on helping out the lady as much as you could.

It's all learning shit, so you'll never really be ready and prepared, but take this advice:

DO NOT SHAKE YOUR BABY, OR PUNCH IT. Nojoke. Babies bring mad stress, and alot of times, they'll cry for prolonged amount of times, for no fuckin' reason. You, trying to calm or soothe the baby, will do everything you can to make it comfortable. But, to no avail, the baby still cries, and frustrates the FUCK out of you. Seriously, I knew alot of people who'd never think about shaking a baby, or slamming it down on a couch too hard....but a couple admitted doing it, and had no clue where those actions came from. They just admitted that they were out their mind, stressed, overtired, frustrated. And it takes months for you to really feel attached the way you should to a baby. Just the most minor assault on a baby can brain damage that muthafucka.

So if you find yourself in that situation, walk away, let it cry, go smoke a square, and calm the fuck down you violent baby punching asshole.

this is really fuckin true....ive did things like that a few times and was so shocked that i did it....

I do only have 4 weeks to be a man.

I mean, from what everyone tells me it's a wrap.

I don't have no responsibility right now.

I pay a couple of bills and smoke weed all day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But yeah the games changing I just don't know how to act.

I haven't really stressed it till now.

I was an 18 year old with no job, lived at home and all i did was paint, smoke and get drunk when i found out i was havin a kid. 2 and a half years later im lovin it, i split up with the kids mum. Im even happier now than i was when i was with her. I have 50% care pretty much. I have had a full time job for the past 2 years and live in a nice place with friends. You will be fine as long as you arent a stupid and have the ability to step up/accept responsibilty when needed.

Good luck, and heres to hoping you have a boy!