R.I.P. YNOT TKO

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Much love for real! Went to the wake yesterday and it was mad memory lane shit. I am still in heartache over the shit. Ynot and I gave each other alot of shit over the years and it would of been nice to squash the shit once again, but thats how that shit goes. Got flicks to most and Ill try to dig some out from the past. I'd like to say to the members of TKO that knew him and Love esp. that I am sorry for your loss as well, and I doubt there is any way to squash out our differences but I am willing to because its not worth it for me. Love and Ynot I felt very similar toward giving them more shit than they deserved early in there graffiti days, but truly never meant to be more than an influence to them to always paint and get better. I have loved the work that they have been able to preform in the last few years, and it was good to hear Ynot was becoming more and more of the King that he truly was always meant to be.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...