So my eye is fucked...

famecrazy

I find it incredible that people think the protein of a frozen steak will someone transfer from the steak to your eye.

Its the cold you retards. It restricts blood flow and reduces the swelling and pressure. The reason why you would use a bag or anything is that its easier to "mold" around whatever your applying it to. I would imagine peas being the best because theyre so small and its easier. Fucking retards talking about your fucking eye absorbing protein through a frozen steak. Go get your GED dumbass.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it incredible that people think the protein of a frozen steak will someone transfer from the steak to your eye.

Its the cold you retards. It restricts blood flow and reduces the swelling and pressure. The reason why you would use a bag or anything is that its easier to "mold" around whatever your applying it to. I would imagine peas being the best because theyre so small and its easier. Fucking retards talking about your fucking eye absorbing protein through a frozen steak. Go get your GED dumbass.

i LOL'd