horse rapist arrested in south carolina

ask4about2me

briefly scanned ch.0 to see if this had made it here yet,dont recall seeing it,but if so,i fail. caught this on Bill Maher

http://www.examiner.com/x-15540-New-Orleans-Top-News-Examiner~y2009m7d31-South-Carolina-man-charged-with-having-sex-with-a-horseAGAIN

COLUMBIA, SC -- How many times have you heard someone being charged with the crime of“buggery?” Police in Columbia,South Carolina know one person who has been charged, not once, but twice with this type of cross species sex crime, all within a year of each other.

Police arrested 50-year-old, Roger Vereen on Monday, after stable owner Barbara Kenely caught Vereen sexually abusing her horse, armed with a shot gun, Kenely chased Vereen back to his car and held him there until police arrived and took Vereen in to custody.

The whole sordid tale began several weeks ago when Kenely noticed her 21-year-old, horseSugar was acting very odd and was getting infections again.She grew more suspicious when she noticed items in her stable were being moved and left in odd places.Barbara set up a surveillance video in her barn and was absolutely stunned when she noticed it was the same man who had sodomized her poor Sugar a year earlier.

"Police kept telling me it couldn't be the same guy," Kenley said Wednesday.

Police have not only charged Vereen with trespassing, they have also added a charge of “Buggery” after they watched the surveillance video of Vereen in action. If convicted Vereen who is already on probation after pleading guilty a year ago to the same type of crime, Could be looking at an additional five years for breaking his three-year probation as well a court-order to stay away from the Lazy B Stables.

Vereen who was declared a sex offender after the last go-around has had metal problems for several years, according to his brother, Rev. James Vereen who said his brother “does alright when he is taking his medication”.

Vereen previous arrest took place in 2007 on Thanksgiving Day, after Kenely found Vereen asleep in her barn next to her horse. A mound of dirt and stool was behind her prized mare.

For now Vereen remains in jail at the Horry County Detention Center where he awaits a Monday morning hearing to determine if he violated his probation.

No word on who’s representing Vereen or if has a defense attorney.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
horse sex can kill you.... take this guy for example, hes dead now from this.

http://lbn.threat.tv/mrhands.mpg

this is footage from washington taken a few years ago

i think i had the displeasure of seeing the same footage before. i'm not going to check though...haha.

if so, there was this documentary about that whole incident. i think it may have been called "zoo".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoo_%28film%29

"The Sundance judges called it a "humanizing look at the life and bizarre death of a seemingly normal Seattle family man who met his untimely end after an unusual encounter with a horse"."

:lol:

"an unusual encounter with a horse."

• 2 months later...