Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
R@ndomH3ro

HAHAHA, Remember that Harvard Dude who was going to Fight the RIAA

They got took...

Oy Tenenbaum! RIAA wins $675,000, or $22,500 per song

A Boston federal jury has ordered Joel Tenenbaum to pay a total of $675,000—$22,500 per song—to the major record labels for willfully infringing 30 songs by downloading and distributing them over the KaZaA peer-to-peer network. The figure is closer to the $222,000 award in the first Jammie Thomas-Rasset trial than the $1.92 million figure from the second trial.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2009/07/o-tenenbaum-riaa-wins-675000-or-22500-per-song.ars

pretty much...dude thought he was going to be a superhero and now some guy is fucking bankrupt cause of him.

awesome

^ i have that jacket in blue except it doesnt have a weird collar like that.

i stole it.

thug life.

the idiot done fucked himself up. HARD. how does that circle jerks song go....deny everything? ha!

And when he took the stand on Thursday, Tenenbaum admitted it all, including the fact that he had “lied” in his written discovery responses and at his first deposition in September 2008.

Tenenbaum’s admissions were so clear-cut, and so damning, that Judge Gertner—who had recruited Nesson to represent the formerly lawyer-less 25-year-old—took the basic issue of infringement away from the jury, determining that no reasonable jury could find for Tenenbaum on that issue. The jury of five men and five women, all white and all from the Boston suburbs, were left only to determine the issue of willfulness and damages.

pretty much...dude thought he was going to be a superhero and now some guy is fucking bankrupt cause of him.

awesome

AHAHHAHAHA

what the fuck did I TELL you morons?

YOU CANT FUCK WITH THE RIAA!!!

THEY HAVE ARMIES OF LAWYERS FROM EVERYWHERE!!!

if they hit you with a suit YOU BETTER SETTLE!! THEY ARE THE MUSIC INDUSTRY MAFIA!

HAHAHAHA "HARVRD LAW IS A BEAST THEY RUN BOSTON!"

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

RIAA RUNS WAYYYYYYYY MORE!!

damn 22000 per song... i hope he had good taste, if homey paid that for a solja boy id fucking crack up

if you get this for like 1 cd worth of music, Im fittin to get life for all the movies I sold on blank DVDs this week alone

This cat I used to kick it with is doing three years in San Quentin for pirated DVD's. He used to hustle them out front of Fat Slice pizza in Berkely on weekends. Shit is no joke when you get wrapped up.

Sooooo, tell me again how asian cats in new york get away with slanging DVDs of movies that are still out in theatres? Shit is like non stop in broad day light.

Sooooo, tell me again how asian cats in new york get away with slanging DVDs of movies that are still out in theatres? Shit is like non stop in broad day light.

THISSS!

this shit is so dumb. people should just boycott all forms of buying music till these record labels stop ruining peoples lives. Shit is stupid.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now