Whats going on in the music scene lately?!?!

acer910

How big are they? They're two pretty skinny white guys...they have a site-

http://laserbeast.com/info.html

Here's a short clip of what to expect-

I'm sure someone is going to say this is some hipster bullshit, but imagine this sustained for about 90 minutes...and afterwards people fighting and catching tags all up and down the street and punching holes in the walls of the venue.

28mfjbl.jpg

I'm in that pic somewhere....click it to get a better idea of what they sound like.

Are you in a Flannel with a backpack on?

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How big are they? They're two pretty skinny white guys...they have a site-

http://laserbeast.com/info.html

Here's a short clip of what to expect-

I'm sure someone is going to say this is some hipster bullshit, but imagine this sustained for about 90 minutes...and afterwards people fighting and catching tags all up and down the street and punching holes in the walls of the venue.

28mfjbl.jpg

I'm in that pic somewhere....click it to get a better idea of what they sound like.

i meant popularity big, are they really well known?

if they are like mid level big then they might have a show there sometime, helmet has played there and so has david allen coe and some other has beens.

has anyone heard of Torche? i guess you could call it stoner metal but they put on the best live show ive ever seen. and only 6 or 7 people showed up

i checked out their myspace. its different.... il say that much haha

As much as I wanted to violently defend Death Metal shows being a fan through and through I can't. It is true, DM "pits" are never what I expect them to be. Especially for the brutality the band is projecting. It pisses me the fuck off actually. Here my big lugging self is trying to start it up and I end up getting stared at. THE FUCK?

However, the only exception to this rule is whenever I see Vader or Skinless. On one tour I forget which the members from Skinless were kicking the teeth in of the front crowd with steel toe caps. And at the last Vader show I was at every window at the venue was smashed in.

And I leave you with this

However, the only exception to this rule is whenever I see Vader or Skinless. On one tour I forget which the members from Skinless were kicking the teeth in of the front crowd with steel toe caps. And at the last Vader show I was at every window at the venue was smashed in.

ive been to gigs where the venue gets trashed, i cant remember who played but it might have been Monkey Knife Fight but a couple of people after the show took some of the free newspaper things out front rolled them up and lit them on fire and ran into the building and lit everything that would catch on fire. it was pretty awesome.

but teeth kicking, never seen anything like that. the bands here are too pussy

I don't really think a Biohazard and Onyx is a rap concert.

It looked more like a biohazard concert with a few blackies on stage.

Anthrax/PublicEnemies i bet they had moshpits.

:D

It was an Onyx song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOyEQcvmuxU

And yes niggas would slamdance at the shows.

When I was a kid, only herbs and long haired metalheads refered to to slamdancing as "moshing".

moeeee.jpg.9d61ba76ab0daad39599942920667680.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg.9d735c50a88a30d5b12c73a5c448c0f5.jpg

oh-vandals.jpg.40adb7252fe2b2b58d4846ae4b26ab19.jpg

Straight edge hardcore wasn't getting gay enough, so the Christians decided to take over?

126_standrew.jpg

Does hardcore still have that crew culture? You guys should take it back from these Jesus lovers. He won't be mad. Do you really think Jesus is going to come back from the dead and think hardcore music is all that? No, he's going to come back see the whole world for what it is, look up to his dad and say "Yeah, this sucks, trash it. Let's get a taco."

I'm serious, don't wait for "Punch a Christian Month" --they won't allow it! You should all roll into these shows, in force, and start popping kids like it's 1989. If one kid stops and says anything? Point at his dad and say "shut the fuck up kid or I'll kick your ass and beat your dad up to."

Then you should make a post about it so I can live vicariously through something I read online.

• Like 1