You know what sucks? ...A vacuum! Get it?

FruityLexia.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: You know what sucks.

i thought everyone learned by the tenth grade that acid makes you crazy and doing such a stupid thing isnt really worth it?

Really depends on the person. i love how people love to downplay shit like lsd but MAD niggas fuck with shit like coke and popping pills, now THAT is stupid.

i know a lot of people including myself who deal with severe psychological issues because of taking acid. I will hear of lsd going around maybe once every three years if that. i might be biased because of my situation but everyone i know in my age group (thirties) straight calls shenanigans on that shit

i know a lot of people including myself who deal with severe psychological issues because of taking acid. I will hear of lsd going around maybe once every three years if that. i might be biased because of my situation but everyone i know in my age group (thirties) straight calls shenanigans on that shit

i understand where you are coming from. i know of guys who are pretty successful in life who tripped acid in their teens and still do and are in their late thirties now. however, i also know some guys who tripped heavily as well, but are fucking c-c-c-c-craaaazay.

as my boy who put me on to lsd says "it's a brain challenge dude."

i took some paper one night and played guitar hero (the first one, Bark at the Moon), 100% on hard. i could see every note and my brain clicked faster than ever... like it was talking to my hand faster or something.

don't do acid unless you want to be awesome at music or video games.

THIS

big_Axehead.jpg

NOT EVEN BRASS MONKEYED WAS IT ANY GOOD

2C-T-2

COMMON & BRAND NAMES

None

EFFECTS CLASSIFICATION

Psychedelic Phenethylamine

CHEMICAL NAME

2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylthiophenethylamine

DESCRIPTION

2C-T-2 is a synthetic psychedelic. It is uncommon and has only a short history of human use.

2C-B Bees, Nexus Psychedelic Phenethylamine

2C-B-FLY 2C-Bromo-Fly Psychedelic Phenethylamine

2C-C . Psychedelic Phenethylamine

2C-D . Psychedelic Phenethylamine

2C-E . Psychedelic Phenethylamine

2C-I . Psychedelic Phenethylamine

2C-T-2 . Psychedelic Phenethylamine

2C-T-4 . Psychedelic Phenethylamine

2C-T-7 . Psychedelic Phenethylamine

2C-T-21 . Psychedelic Phenethylamine

3C-P . Stimulant

4-ACETOXY-DET . Psychedelic Tryptamine

4-ACETOXY-DIPT 4-Ace Psychedelic Tryptamine

4-ACETOXY-DMT . Psychedelic Tryptamine

4-FLUOROAMPHETAMINE . Stimulant

4-HYDROXY-DIPT . Psychedelic Tryptamine

4-HYDROXY-MIPT . Psychedelic Tryptamine

4-METHYLAMINOREX U4EA Stimulant

4-METHYLMETHCATHINONE Mephedrone Stimulant

4-MTA Flatliner, Goldeneagle Stimulant

5-MeO-AMT alpha,O-DMS Psychedelic Tryptamine

5-MeO-DALT . Psychedelic Tryptamine

5-MeO-DMT 5-MeO Psychedelic Tryptamine

5-MeO-DIPT Foxy, Foxy Methoxy Psychedelic Tryptamine

5-MeO-MIPT

IVE ONLY DONE THE 2C IT LASTS HALF AS LONG AS LSD AND ITS WAY CLEAR.

When I had just turned 18 I dropped around 5 in the morning after being up on some other business. Decided that it would be a great idea to go to the neighboring high school and walk the halls one time. Got about halfway up the driveway to the school when the school cop rolls up to us and says you guys do not go here, who are you?

Turns out I had a bench warrant for writing on the walls and not showing for court. I was wearing a jacket that said "City of Anchorage Basketball Official" the officer asked if I was a basketball official and I thought he was joking so I said yes.

I think that answer is what did me in, when I got booked into the county jail they had me do a psycological eval with the shrink to see if I was fit to be put in general population or if I needed suicide watch.

So I was peeking during this interview getting all philosophical about the subject of life and suicide.

I passed and got put in floor 9 with everyone else just in time for dinner. Coming down I can say that fried chicken county style does not look to good.

So, I do not think that having a hard time sleeping the day really sucks all that bad considering.

Acid flashbacks are no fucking joke.

ive only had a "mild" one once, freaked me out

the thing that sucks is that everyones mind plays little tricks on them once in a while, but after tripping, i cant help but wonder - if i havent tried it, would i still have seen that abnormally jumpy shadow/movement/etc?

/666thpost