You know what sucks? ...A vacuum! Get it?

FruityLexia.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hershey's chocolate

walking between two parked cars and banging your shin on the tow bar.

but once on microdots (do they still make them) I was coming back from a rave on the train from western sydney and I had some how convinced myself I had shat my pants. Spent about 45 minutes squirming in my seat because I was convinced I could feel a log in my drawers.

get to a toilet and discovered I hadn't and my trip improved dramatically

YAY!

i had a friend who got addicted from doing that shit and he never did drugs before. he was dropping tabs like every weekend when i asked him about it he said he felt like he had a piece in his brain that he always wanted to itch and the only way he could scratch it was by dropping more acid. the next night we went to some party were we didnt know anyone but ended up smoking a hole lot weed, he flipped out from paranoia and realised that the only way he could get rid of the itching was buy not doing acid and hasn't done it since

me and some other friends who wernt freaking out at this party also peer pressured some kid into putting 12 ciggerettes in his ear spacers(or what ever the fuck there called) and we maid some one else smoke them

by fare funnyest thing ive ever seen, i wish i had a photo

ps is that movie any good, i know id watch it from a very judgmental opion after seeing gonzo and fear and loathing

• Like 1

Re: You know what sucks.

When I had just turned 18 I dropped around 5 in the morning after being up on some other business. Decided that it would be a great idea to go to the neighboring high school and walk the halls one time. Got about halfway up the driveway to the school when the school cop rolls up to us and says you guys do not go here, who are you?

Turns out I had a bench warrant for writing on the walls and not showing for court. I was wearing a jacket that said "City of Anchorage Basketball Official" the officer asked if I was a basketball official and I thought he was joking so I said yes.

I think that answer is what did me in, when I got booked into the county jail they had me do a psycological eval with the shrink to see if I was fit to be put in general population or if I needed suicide watch.

So I was peeking during this interview getting all philosophical about the subject of life and suicide.

I passed and got put in floor 9 with everyone else just in time for dinner. Coming down I can say that fried chicken county style does not look to good.

So, I do not think that having a hard time sleeping the day really sucks all that bad considering.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Fried chicken! Did you get greens with that?

• 5 weeks later...

I was on acid with this kid once and he got on the phone to another kid looking to get more. They both walked like a mile to meet up with each other, and when they got there both were looking to buy. was fuckin great. I mean, at least the kid that I knew was already on acid, the other guy ended up walking miles just to try and negotiate a sale with someone who had no acid and was already tripping there face off anyway.

i just sat at home smoking :lol: