You know what sucks? ...A vacuum! Get it?

FruityLexia.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: You know what sucks.

The best is eating a ten strip at 3 a.m. and thinking you'll be cool to work at 9 a.m. and then going into work because you tricked yourself into thinking that you weren't tripping and being mad fucked up in a retail environment for 8 hours.

Drugs are bad, mmmmmkay?

The best is eating a ten strip at 3 a.m. and thinking you'll be cool to work at 9 a.m. and then going into work because you tricked yourself into thinking that you weren't tripping and being mad fucked up in a retail environment for 8 hours.

Drugs are bad, mmmmmkay?

this nigga works retail :lol:

jealousofemploymentoner

i got kicked outa my friends house at 6am in the morning cuz she threw up all over the side of her house. her dad made me climb a lader, clean it up then he sprayed me with a hose and told me to leave. all of this while i was completly shitfaced. i left with the bitch and chilled outside for a good 2 hours til i could go home.

ive been constipated for about a week now....

im probly gunna die from my own waste

Does acid constipate you? This happened to me majorly the first time I did it.

What is worse is finally getting to sleep on acid then waking up 6 hours later and still majorly tripping.

Archived