Suspicious Pizza......

lord_casek

You read it right.

Man believed pizza slice was left behind to harass others

By Emily Kaiser in Crime, Food

We're surprised police even respond to these calls, but at least it makes for good conversation around the dinner table at home. On Monday evening, police were called to the 1300 block of Desoto Street about a "suspicious piece of pizza."

The 43-year-old man demanded that police write out a police report about the slice of pizza, claiming it was left near a fence with the intent to harass. Police described the pizza slice to the Pioneer Press: "The man had found a piece of pizza that was three-quarters eaten, with bite marks in it." It was a cheese and pepperoni pizza with traditional hand-tossed crust, in case you were wondering.

No other potentially harassing slices of partially eaten pizza slices were found at the scene. We can all sleep in peace tonight.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009/07/man_believed_pi.php

2h6ufqo.jpg

Picture related: Terrorists eating pizza!!!!!11

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha.

"Jihad goodness"

Pizza is prolly my fav food. To the point I always eat to much of it in one sitting.

Its not so much the can that is my aftermath problem but rather feeling every shred of mozza seping through my pores over the course of the following 12hrs.

Still not a good enough reason to just say no.