Belton or Montana???

12ounceprpht

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck Belton. Montana Hardcore: better pressure, all caps fit on them, covers better.

Oh and the rest of you, stop acting hard with your gangsta-graff-fuck-good-paint-its too-expensive comments. This aint the topic, the question is Belton or Montana. And you're not fooling anyone, stop acting all hood and poor, you can obviously afford an internet connection so shut it, you aint ghetto.

fuck Belton. Montana Hardcore: better pressure, all caps fit on them, covers better.

Oh and the rest of you, stop acting hard with your gangsta-graff-fuck-good-paint-its too-expensive comments. This aint the topic, the question is Belton or Montana. And you're not fooling anyone, stop acting all hood and poor, you can obviously afford an internet connection so shut it, you aint ghetto.

Spanish Montana Hardcore is a high pressure valve but so is the German Montana Black and both are glossy and don;t dry as fast but both cover well.

The Spanish Montana 94 cans is a low prssure can like the Belton and German Montana Gold are. All of these are matte finish and are made with low pressure for better can control and detail work.

Judging from you having to ask this question here, I'm going to go out on a limb and say whichever you get is going to work adequate for you...

i wasnt asking a question, i was making a statement based on my opinion...i didnt start this thread...

Montana 94 is no fun, the caps that fit on those give less precise lines then a good ol' german skinny on a hardcore. covers good, smells DAMN good, but way too slow. Never was a fan of low pressure. And frankly, you don't need it.

German montana is good paint, covers well, sure, but again limited cap-wise and clogs all the time.

Belton, i just don't like it, nice colors but they don't all cover good, was often disapointed, and don't like the handling of the can in general.

So no matter what you paint, Montana Hardcore ALWAYS works well. Bombing, walls, details, metal...Belton and German montana have flaws for one aspect of graff or the other.

^^^ I was referencing your reponse but replying to the original guy...

I have only had a few cans of German Montana clog on me and that was just from lack of shaking them before using them because I shook them put a fat cap on and sprayed some out and they all worked afterwards...

It honestly is all personal preference because I know people that rock with 99 cent walmart paint and their shit comes out better then most people's Euro paint pieces. Most of the "graffiti paint" is good stuff but imo ironlak is the worst because the smell is just terrible. I was 30 feet away from someone painting with it and had to walk away because it was so bad.

I don't like Belton for the reason you stated, some colors don't cover for crap and also that it's harder to find then the other 2. I gotta say one thing the Belon Blacktop cans are the shit for bombing!!!

who gives a ***** just paint......Is it me or is this site mainly visited by school kids, I really dont know why dumb ass questions like this get any time or space

i def agree wit you dude but hey thats how all these kids learn nowadays haha

it doesnt fuckin matter, paint gets to a point were you have to be a fuckin loser to not be able to use it perfectly fine. beyond rusto its all easily good enough. mtn belton lak its all virtually the same son...rusto is good enough in reality, the studder is just fuckin annoying but easily worked with... end rant.

German Montana > Belton > Spanish Montana > Rusto > Ironlak(would be farther up the list but is smells really bad, if they'd change that in their formula it would be a lot better)

it really depends what its for..

for legal walls/comission gigs/productions id say:

belton>montana gold>ironlak>that other montana(mtn). this is all i have ever used.

for bombing (especially freight trains)

rusto>rusto>rusto>rusto>rusto>rusto>walmart silvers

for watering your lawn or painting kids toys

>krylon<

• Like 1

yeah someone gave me a can of that 94, i still have half of it left. when its a nice primed wall all that europe paint works about the same to me. more than anything im into the color selection. i like the belton the best because i have used it on grimey ass freight trains and it holds up pretty well. as for caps im usually painting with fools that are way more paint savy than myself and i just bum caps from them. all i really know is rusto fats and stocks..