how do you wipe your ass?

Toiletseat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have kids or just look like a fucking child when people come to the house? haha

a clean child at that... but anyone that comes to my house knows this has been my steeze so they over it... plus a bunch of my friends have made the switch to the clean side anyhow...

BIDET STYLES

Anyone who has been to Japan knows the toilets here rule. Madonna has them in all her houses.

My ass be sparklin clean. Some toilets even make the sound of running water so you can hide any bad noises. and the blowdryer after the bidet? Nigga please, get on my level.

I always lay a "nest" of toilet paper first to prevent splash back and skid marks on the bowl, try to take most of my shits at work so I'm getting paid for it, plus I like to use a fuck load of paper just cos I'm not paying for it. I scrunch that paper up,wipe front to back numerous times I don't care if I gotta flush the first load and wait to flush again. Oh yeah and always close the lid before I flush, read some where that a fine mist containing a percentage fecal matter comes out when you flush. Also tried those baby wipes they just felt fucken wrong didn't like that at all and still used a shit load of TP to "dry off" after using them.

toiletworship.jpg

Am I the only one on here who wipes from side to side?

I can't imagine front to back, or back to front even feeling right.

i don't even know what to say to this. how did you come up with the side to side method? ergonomics man... front to back, back hoe style.

this side to side nonsense has me twisted. is there that much shit on your ass after you're done that it requires EACH FUCKING SIDE to be meticulously cleaned?

also you're fucking gay for using baby wipes. and if you were real, and not an internet troll, i'd make fun of you to your face for this.