Clogged toilet

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My toilet has a groove in the bowl that prevents you from getting any suction at all with a plunger.

So when my toilet's clogged, I gotta call the landlord who in turn calls a plumber and I end up having to foot the bill being as it was my fat ass who clogged the shit in the first place.

I'm 100% positive that the toilet was built like that on purpose.

It's a plumbers conspiracy.

oh man haha I only lived in a place with a toilet with those little spout grooves once - ill never do it again!

one time my live in GF clogged that shit, and I was like you gotta deal with it because I have no idea how to get suction... so we just pissed on it and I shit in the lobby bathroom of our apartment but then one night I caved and was the one to call the drunk maintenance guy, who only lived 2 doors dowen the hall.

so this guy comes over, drunk, wearing a pocket t on backwards with the little pocket on his shoulder blade, and some basketball shorts. He staggers up to the toilet, which is literally filled to the brim with piss, and just rams the plunger straight in, causing a tidal wave of toilet scum to land right on his leg! Hes like "awww shit! Therres kinda a mess in there11" and staggers out