Dancing Outlaw...

EL MASKO

HOL-E-SHIT...Words cannot explain what I feel about that documentary/movie. Where do I begin to explain it? I just won't say anything about it. I'll let other's on this board who have seen it express their feelings. One's who have not seen this slack-jawed phenomonon, must see it. The documentary is called Dancing Outlaw. It was made in 1991. It's a story about Jesco White from Boone County West Virginia, who is a tap dancer and the biggest fucking white trash redneck on earth. I'am only going to say 2 things that I loved about this (actually I loved the whole thing, but these are the best parts). One, at the begining he's tap dancing on a wooden bridge w/a boombox on his shoulder listening to that classic rock song "Tell It To The Water" I think it is ("If you wan't to get to heaven, DUN DUN DUH, then you gotta raise some hell"). And when he does his "Railroad Dance" and he's tap dancing on a stack of tie's while a CSX coal train is rolling behind him. GO SEE IT!

http://weeklywire.com/ww/05-10-99/austin_screens_feature1-1.jpg'>

Jesco White

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yesterday my friend instant messages me to get the hell over to his house to see some funny ass video. So I went. And I saw. The film was made by the Smithsonian museum institute and that's where his mom works. So she some how came across it and though he will get a kick out of this and brought it home. I'm about to go back over to his house and dub it today.

Archived