IZ The Wiz... The Master Blaster... RIP!!!

EPMDfan

There used to be an IZ thread before the site crashed but I can't seem to locate it now and after IZ's recent passing I thought now, more then ever, he really desirves a thread here other then the RIP thread in "The Heavens". IZ did more damage on the NY subways then any other writer... He killed it with tags, throw ups, insides, panels, top to bottoms and whole cars. After the trains died he continued by doing clean trains and shitloads of walls. Here is just a small taste of the subway stuff. I will be posting walls and other things soon but I thought this would kick it out off ya. Enjoy and post up pics if you got'm!!!!

Long Live the King of Kings... The Master Blaster himself... IZ The Wiz!!!! :king:

bCooperIZ02-600x320.jpg

HellIz4Children.jpg

IZTheWizKing.jpg

2419-043.jpg

1981-046.jpg

4442-019.jpg

7757_izzy_caz_final.jpg

415715983_68060bf47f.jpg

iz33.jpg

iz46.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a nice IZ fill on an Fbox highcube while benching yesterday, in a cloud next to it they wrote "The Master Blaster-Rest In Peace". Unfortunately I was tucked in tight between lines and unable to get the camera clicking before it rolled out of view. I'll be on the lookout for a possible return rollby.