twinky the kid at birth?

rainbostikuh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BTW? is that the child i saw being born?

not for nothing but that shit was gnarley. its like HR Giger and Tim Burton went on a meth/coke/Adrenochrome binge and came out with this animated devil child. ide be pissed if that was my kid. almost as mad as i would be if he littered or was a faggot. i hate litter. fags are aiight.

google worked. thanks gnarwalker.

190px-Harlequin_fetus.JPG

So at work we talk about the weirdest among weirdest things and one of today's topics were a skin disease called harlequin ichthyosis which causes your baby to come out looking like a demon.

Now I know what your thinking "Nat ur crazy..." but I'm ever so serious, your baby come out basically inside out.

Apparently these babies don't live very long after but DAMN they are so scary, I think I'd faint if my baby came out looking like this...

262804462_e287b44b6e.jpg

19853_bbbflowerstills240ddd_vw.jpg

wiki's link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlequin_type_ichthyosis

google worked. thanks gnarwalker.

19853_bbbflowerstills240ddd_vw.jpg

yo! they dont put these down??? like wtf? what are the parents thinking??? i can see some wigged out parent like "aaaawwh, its mine and i love it"

christ,i rather be burned or retarded that that fucking nightmare. holy shit

nelly-with-lynn-hartopp-care-manger-at-hereward-college-and-one-of-her-best-friends-claire-miller-966869036.jpg

a person with this disease actually survived, which is rare. born in 84. this is what she looks like.

still can fap to it but damn, decent turn around considering all the shit going against babies with that shit.

nelly-with-lynn-hartopp-care-manger-at-hereward-college-and-one-of-her-best-friends-claire-miller-966869036.jpg

note that this bish used to look like one of those fetuses, or is it feeti...

she looks burned and retarded. but shes quite normal. havent seen the hands tho.

i wonder what her vag looks like?