Awkward moments

El Vergudo

i was in the car with my friend and his dad, the dad was doing charity work and driving this "mentally challenged" guy to the soup kitchen and my friend starts going on about his girlfriend. and says yeah her brothers a fucking retard. the dad just lost all expression on his face and the guy looked like he was gonna cry

no one talked till we got there

it was painfull

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a female friend on mine told me this story.

shes away at college now, 20 years old. dating a boy there. one afternoon,

they were fucking and the condom somehow slipped off and i guess in the

moment or excitement they didn't care, but didn't find it either. fast forward

later that night, shes cheating getting fingerblasted and the random kid pulls out the condom

oh god thats gnarly

here's something awkward that happened with my phone over the weekend that has me riddled with douche chills and basically hiding all day today. Long story short, I got a phonecall from a work associate and thought I hit the red "ignore" button on my phone, then proceeded to talk shit about this person that was calling, then looked over and realized I had actually hit the green "answer" button and connected the call, so I'm sure he heard my whole rant about what a "dickhead" he is.

here's something awkward that happened with my phone over the weekend that has me riddled with douche chills and basically hiding all day today. Long story short, I got a phonecall from a work associate and thought I hit the red "ignore" button on my phone, then proceeded to talk shit about this person that was calling, then looked over and realized I had actually hit the green "answer" button and connected the call, so I'm sure he heard my whole rant about what a "dickhead" he is.

next time you see him just put on your cool face

coolface1.jpg

I worked at a coffee shop and a lady customer comes in and I'm just shooting the breeze like

Serial Rapist: "How's your day going?"

Lady: "Well I just woke up, you know one of those days where you just sit up in bed and say 'shit, I don't want to work today'.."

Serial Rapist: "You swear like that in bed?"

Lady: "........."

Uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh awkward

you mean THIS

Picture10-4.png

This is one of the most akward memories that come to mind

About 3 months ago I met a cougar online and Finally was the night we were ganna meet up. Well after drinking a few beers and watching XXX we went back to her bedroom and put on the radio and took our shit off. Well after she gave me amazing head I put on a rubber and began to fuck the shit out of her. Well she started to get loud and out of nowhere I look over and her sons standing at the door rubbing his eyes like he just woke up...

Definatly an akward ass moment

Having a conversation about finances with your grandma on shrooms..

one of the hardest things ive ever done..

ahhaha i had to go to a family dinner at my grandparents house right after i just took shrooms. They kicked in right in the middle of dinner. It was weird and uncomfortable. I died a little bit in side that day.

a female friend on mine told me this story.

shes away at college now, 20 years old. dating a boy there. one afternoon,

they were fucking and the condom somehow slipped off and i guess in the

moment or excitement they didn't care, but didn't find it either. fast forward

later that night, shes cheating getting fingerblasted and the random kid pulls out the condom

^^^lmfao WINNNNNER^^^

Awkward moment:

I was dating this girl and we just had sex at her place. We laid in bed for little while and eventually I needed to piss. So I went into the bathroom, flipped the lid up, and started pissing. Only thing, my dick was in split stream mode, and my piss forked like a fucking Y. So one stream is hitting a wall, and I tried to aim that into the toilet, but that pushed the other stream over and I pissed all over a magazine rack. The split stream only lasted a few seconds, but it was enough time to piss stain some fashion magazines and pee on her wall. I never told her about it.

• 1 year later...

Saw something similar on the first page but...

A few months back i was fuckin around with this broad i was trynna pork, driving around smokin and whatnot, and I had taken a few percs before i went to pick her up. Long story short she starts going to town on me off for a good half an hour while we're parked up on a random block. By this point shes already blown, jerked, done the pepper grinder move, all that...but i had the dreaded (yet awesome if ur actually beatin) dope dick. It was akward because after about 45 minutes she just looked up all weird like "is it ok if i stop and dont finish you off? My wrist kinda hurts" :lol: :lol:

All in all...I was tight i couldnt bust my nut, but that was some damn good felatio