one of the Vancouver's originals. west coast boy.

bigguy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Paul_Pheonix

yo mark.my homie tellz me you gots beef wit dat nigga plus up in the norf coast.what da deal.but it aint even bout dat.that nigga raw.i aint seen yo shit ya'll gotta post some ov dat.aint plus all up in tits crew an shit too.they savage.

i really hope your talk sint serious. and the north coast of canada rips shit, igloos what?

:rolleyes:

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by T.T Boy

isnt serious, sorry about the typo, i was lost in the fury of ebonics coming from you.

word i thought i was the only one picking up high ebonics readings. man i'm sorry bigguy i took this thread straight into the garbage. i didn't mean to... :(

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

word i thought i was the only one picking up high ebonics readings. man i'm sorry bigguy i took this thread straight into the garbage. i didn't mean to... :(

im feeling the readings as well... they seem to be off the charts.

Originally posted by Paul_Pheonix

yo mark.my homie tellz me you gots beef wit dat nigga plus up in the norf coast.what da deal.but it aint even bout dat.that nigga raw.i aint seen yo shit ya'll gotta post some ov dat.aint plus all up in tits crew an shit too.they savage.

Writing for TITS?? Yeah right!!! What the fuck?? "They Savage!?!?"

Is it "with" or "wit" my nigguh?? or uhhmmm nigga?

Dumbass!!

• 3 months later...
Guest CONDOMAN

THE PENUTS ARE ,ARE LAY UPS IF U PAINT THERE I WILL LINE UR SHIT OUT SO FUKIN HARD I WILL MAKE A FUKING CAREER OUT OF THIS,ITS NOT LIKE I DONT LIKE U CUZ IVE NEVER MET U BUT ITS TO SMALL AND TO MANY PEOPLE PAINT THERE ALREADY ITS BAD ENOUGH REMIO KNOWS ABOUT THEM SO DONT PAINT THERE AND IL KEEP THE PEACE. AND DONT JUST THINK IM SAYIN THIS IM THERE ALL THE TIME SO DONT FUKIN TRY AND SNEEK IN

(PS) IM A LITTLE SYCOE WITH MY BAT

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 5starstyle
Originally posted by CONDOMAN

THE PENUTS ARE ,ARE LAY UPS IF U PAINT THERE I WILL LINE UR SHIT OUT SO FUKIN HARD I WILL MAKE A FUKING CAREER OUT OF THIS,ITS NOT LIKE I DONT LIKE U CUZ IVE NEVER MET U BUT ITS TO SMALL AND TO MANY PEOPLE PAINT THERE ALREADY ITS BAD ENOUGH REMIO KNOWS ABOUT THEM SO DONT PAINT THERE AND IL KEEP THE PEACE. AND DONT JUST THINK IM SAYIN THIS IM THERE ALL THE TIME SO DONT FUKIN TRY AND SNEEK IN

(PS) IM A LITTLE SYCOE WITH MY BAT

chill out condoman... does whatever a condo can....

Archived