General Questions, need answers..

shameless self promotion

Whats the difference between deoderant, and anti-perspirant? I didnt know there was any..?!

Also...anyone got the new Isley bros. cd? That cd is the greatest to listen to when with your woman, bangin or chillin, or drivin around..i just love it..its really smooth, and good too, if shes not down the ditc or gangstarr(the usual stuff i listen to)..

Just thought of these while in bed..any answers are helpful..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to convolute things further, i was told it was antipersperant that caused alzheimers, because it has tiny aluminum particles in it, and aluminum is know to cause it... but what do i know.

deoderant without anti.. isnt that hard to find at all, you just have been looking in the wrong spot...

side note, the british pronounce aluminum all fucked up...

yeh. . .alzheimer'z:aluminum. . .i think ssp was joking about the sitting to pee causing cancer thing. . .dude, the isley bros. fucking are the best fucking band fucking ever fucking shit's the shit.

my deodorant preferance is doing the natural thing, but if i do anything strenous i have to hit the shower quick, including going to work, walking for more than a mile, eating hot and spicy food or soup, well maybe not that last one, but you get the picture. i have the speed stick deodorant, but that's got alcohol in it, and that's bad for you too. it works for me for about twice as long as if i didn't have anything on.

he may have been joking, but its the truth... cancers gonna get you one way or another... id prefer not to smell like a rotton onion on the way to my grave. and the way i live my life, if i make it long enough to wind up drooling in a wheel chair unaware of who i am, fuck it, i already won... that mindlessness is just my final prize!

for me, if i'm wearing clothes, no one can tell, if i'm gonna hit something, i go freshen up a bit, wash the pits, or throw on some deodorant, it's all you really need it for anyway.

rotting onions smell bad, but once i left some chicken in the oven for like three weeks, then i was going to cook something, whoa boy, whole house stunk till i moved out.

i once heard that if you live long enough, you will get cancer.

everyone is born with cancer cells, called oncogenes..

sometimes, it just takes something, like a virus or the wrong set of carcinogens, to turn them on and start producing cancer cells, which can take you over in no time..

i hate antiperspirant, by the way

it is damn hard to find a woman's deodorant..

i use speed stick (for men) alpine fresh smells fuckin good.

i like the northern ice kind too...

Archived