Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hmmmm. how do i sell records. make a terrible song that jr. high kids will love. make diss. act crazy get arrested.

Guest JohnLester#31

This track is HILARIOUS.

vlcsnap-102242.jpg

Rashtastic.

I fuckin hate this girl. Can this be the office shit on Mariah Carey thread too?

I think this is a dope track...Its not like he went after her out of the blue..bitch was with him for a minute and when he started tellin people, she denied ever being in contact with him, so he wrote some bars about her..

And Nick Cannon blew up e-thuggin and said hes gonna end Em's career, and a bunch of sorry bullshit about Mariah being a nubian princess and shit...and em wanted to replyy

And remember Em said he's fuckin around when he talks about celebrities, and he did ether 'hardcore' rappers (canibus (/facepalm this niggas whole life), benzino, etc...) and no one can tell me this dude can't hang lyrically with ANY rapper, ever..

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This track made me laugh.

I hope Nick Cannon posts something on his blog again, and Mariah says some more stupid shit too.

Only because I want to hear this bitches crazy fucking voice mails, so I can laugh my ass off some more.

No matter what he does reguarding this he looks chump.

Anytime a bitch straight DENIES chilling with you, 'ya beat.

Best bet for Jeminem is to shut up about, take gratification in tapping Carey's ass and move the fuck on.

She's sittin around straight CLOWNING him with her friends NO DOUBT.

And for all the Stan's out there that live eat sleep breathe em, this is what happens to you everytime you smash a bird so learn a lesson from your viser wearing fagpuppet Marshal doesn't Mathers.

No matter what he does reguarding this he looks chump.

Anytime a bitch straight DENIES chilling with you, 'ya beat.

Best bet for Jeminem is to shut up about, take gratification in tapping Carey's ass and move the fuck on.

She's sittin around straight CLOWNING him with her friends NO DOUBT.

And for all the Stan's out there that live eat sleep breathe em, this is what happens to you everytime you smash a bird so learn a lesson from your viser wearing fagpuppet Marshal doesn't Mathers.

^^ what he said... smart dood.

i love when he used the expression "stan's" when refferring to eminem fans. bravo sir, bravohhh.

whats funny is this song is better than any of em i heard from his last album

my girls old room mate would bump that shit and i couldn't believe how much he fell off lyrically.

lyrics just sounded stiff. mother goose, Dr Seuss shit.

Canibus Disses Eminem On A Track With That Features D12 & Dzk Called Air Strike

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhUSbS716ho4LchIV3

what i got from this song is "aw waaahh you got famous and we didnt and you left us so now we have to try to live off of our own merit"

not a fan of eminem mariah or d12, for the record.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now