Why do you come to CH 0 & What brought you to 12oz? -2009

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been lurking for years, stumbled upon ch 0 from a link posted in Bricklayers.

At the time working at an office with all the internet time i wanted i got hooked on the days in pies thread specially Mercer and Suki who where posting a lot at that time.

Also the gif, the myspace, the random threads full of lols, photothreads, and Theo's photoshop and random picture posting skills kept me around.

I started out in BrickSlayers where I was doing undercover police work to bust some local writers. Then I found Channel 0, full of lulz.

It's been like 3 year now, three different names, and 100 excuses to the sarge why I ain't catch those little taggerz yet. :) :) :) Man, I dont even have time to worry about graffiti when there's threads like latin women appreciation!!!!!

started in brickslayers, got bored of all the rerun flicks, came to metal heads to steal flicks of benched frieghts for the hommies and now its mostly here no graffiti content area, yall are some of the smartest and stupidest people ive ever had the chance to read. now ive crossed over to the restricted area( iwas hoping it was gonna be like ch0x100)

was able to see the first issue before it was bound (stapled together).

later, heard about the website.

escaped the rage of my ex broad here a while back under different names on teh boards.

here for teh lulz and the flicks from the nether regions of the graff n dance world...mostly for the lulz