Why do you come to CH 0 & What brought you to 12oz? -2009

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, because I'm a geek.

I moved to a new city, no friends, nothing to do but rest up after working my ass off all day.

TV sucks, the internet is much better, remembered this site from a long time ago and started new account.

Came to 12oz to keep up with what writers in my old city were up to, my city was banned.

Started checking out channel zero and posting.

Now that I've been in this city a while, have a life and some friends to hang out with I'm still on here.

Hardly ever check out Brickslayers, Metal Heads, or whatever. Stay in VIP, Channel Zero and Untitled.

Maybe an addict in denial, really don't give a fuck though, still better any other forum.

OONTZ!

i came to become a trendy graffiti hipster and stayed to gain the online approval of people ive never met.

i came to look at flicks of the local scene (didnt go on ESCAPE or MG) and stayed because i liked some of the discussion in channel 0.

this is the first forum i have ever actively participated in

channel zero... i broke my back in june 08, a friend turned me onto 12oz a few months later, i stayed clear of channel zero, only caring to look at art.. then i saw a kungfu thread, shit's right up my alley so i started participating.. shortly after, i realized how many piece of shit, delusionally arrogant hipster faggots got their long bitch nails dug into channelzero.. it's straight nonsense, this place is ran by a bunch of f'n losers that never log off the 120z, even if these gay asses are at work, you'll see them logged in every few hours, because their coworkers wont take break with them probably, but seriosly, 12oz is ran by a bunch of losers that totally live for 12oz interaction from peoples who 1-don't know you in real life to see what faggots you really are.. 2- are the same kind of boring faggots that you are and you all dream of gay sex together, thats why y'all get along so great.. or 3- suck equally as bad as you at being a real person on a slightly different level from you, but you accept them anyway because you see how their life sucks so hard that they're always on the 12oz too, so now you have the opportunity to have 'numbers' for the first time in your pathetic life... leading to why.. faggot hipsters are running 12oz.. for example, why have a prop system, like some sort of personal pm isnt enough, no, it's so the lamers can feel like they're something in this world that isn't so f'n annoying that everyone they know hates em.. you poor homos, go get real friends, turn off your internet, like you need information about anything in such a serious way.. m'fers spend $50 a week to have friends, f'n hilarious

doucheprops to the 12oz gods.. you know who you are, '12ozgods' are the exact words you used to describe yourself,haha losers

I saw that some of my Houston Graffiti pics on Flickr were linking back to 12oz. My first few posts here were all something like "FUCK! Stop stealing my pics!":mad: .

Then I took the "if you can't beat them, join em" approach. Now I post my pics here myself.

Then I found the Days In Pies thread and it was all over! :lol: :)

Channel Zero at work?! That's better than work at work!. :lol: :lol:

I started out in BrickSlayers where I was doing undercover police work to bust some local writers. Then I found Channel 0, full of lulz.

It's been like 3 year now, three different names, and 100 excuses to the sarge why I ain't catch those little taggerz yet. :) :) :) Man, I dont even have time to worry about graffiti when there's threads like latin women appreciation!!!!!

this right here is that chan0 shit

I started out in BrickSlayers where I was doing undercover police work to bust some local writers. Then I found Channel 0, full of lulz.

It's been like 3 year now, three different names, and 100 excuses to the sarge why I ain't catch those little taggerz yet. :) :) :) Man, I dont even have time to worry about graffiti when there's threads like latin women appreciation!!!!!

waaaaiiiit

what

Don't know anymore

Pretty sure most of the folks I know or conversed with are gone

I do appreciate Untitled & Vip so that's why I still visit the forum,

but channel zero is still shit

I get caught out there sometimes because I like to visit the tattoo/food threads

Otherwise there's no point, it always brings me down

I guess another upside is it give me a glimpse of how the rest of my peers (outside of my social bubble) still view things

The homophobia, ignorance, and the racism still well and kicking

nice reminder, keeps me on my toes & to not get so comfortable

channel zero... i broke my back in june 08, a friend turned me onto 12oz a few months later, i stayed clear of channel zero, only caring to look at art.. then i saw a kungfu thread, shit's right up my alley so i started participating.. shortly after, i realized how many piece of shit, delusionally arrogant hipster faggots got their long bitch nails dug into channelzero.. it's straight nonsense, this place is ran by a bunch of f'n losers that never log off the 120z, even if these gay asses are at work, you'll see them logged in every few hours, because their coworkers wont take break with them probably, but seriosly, 12oz is ran by a bunch of losers that totally live for 12oz interaction from peoples who 1-don't know you in real life to see what faggots you really are.. 2- are the same kind of boring faggots that you are and you all dream of gay sex together, thats why y'all get along so great.. or 3- suck equally as bad as you at being a real person on a slightly different level from you, but you accept them anyway because you see how their life sucks so hard that they're always on the 12oz too, so now you have the opportunity to have 'numbers' for the first time in your pathetic life... leading to why.. faggot hipsters are running 12oz.. for example, why have a prop system, like some sort of personal pm isnt enough, no, it's so the lamers can feel like they're something in this world that isn't so f'n annoying that everyone they know hates em.. you poor homos, go get real friends, turn off your internet, like you need information about anything in such a serious way.. m'fers spend $50 a week to have friends, f'n hilarious

doucheprops to the 12oz gods.. you know who you are, '12ozgods' are the exact words you used to describe yourself,haha losers

:lol:

You're still bitching about the kung fu thread?

I heard there was free booze....

Still lookin for it....

Actually I came here looking for some bored artists. I need some new designs for my tshirts. Not going to put coin in your pocket really, but I think it would be pretty cool when you can tell your peeps that's your design, when someone is walking down the block