Ice Cream Truck Man Appreciation!!!

HUSK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 50million
That French food truck wouldn't happen to sell foie gras would it?

no that shit is going to be outlawed in california next year. no one is selling it anymore.

they got escargot though.

I haven't hit one up since I was a kid, seen one last summer.

I was just about to order until I seen the prices posted.

Shit was $3 for a fucking ice cream sammich!

$5 for the shit I used to get, I said damn dude WTF is up with the prices.

Dude said "blah bla bla, gas prices, blah blah"

No kids could even afford it now, Ice cream dude only posts up at the local Union training center.

He won't go no where near the PJ's across the street or our co-op complex where all the kids hang out.

Feel sorry for the kids but I guess there's deli's with ice cream all over our neighborhood.

Nothing beats the rush to get change from Mom real quick to grab the Ice cream truck though.

i always thought that mister softee was just an east coast thing....but i found out there is a mister softee ice cream truck in the east bay...i saw them pulled over at the 4th of july thing i went to....the chocolate dipped ice cream looked so good!

i remember always getting the pink panther ice cream with the gumball eyes...or the flintstones push pops or the red white and blue popsicle as a kid in the 80's from the regular ice cream trucks...they also sold poppers and firecrackers on the low.

slush_puppy_machine_3.jpg

there was a store around the way that sold this stuff.

awesome.

the family who ran it were awesome people, always giving you free shit and stuff,

they moved to florida and had to close the store so i remember walking into the store with some friends and the dude running it being all "grab all the ice cream you can and all the slushies you can because i gotta get rid of everything... needless to say we took everything from the ice cream freezer and as many slushies as we could grab.

that store is run by habib now and he sells shit.

/end retarded rant.

Palagi was always around, but my neighborhood was dominated by Jezzy, as a lot of the shittier areas in Providence are. Jezzy is a fuckin piece of shit. We had some serious beef, resulting in him trying to slap one of my boys, my Dad almost beating his ass, me and a bunch of people trying to jump his son, etc etc. Its hilarious now to look back on, but I still honestly get pissed sometimes when I see him

I was cruising me and HATER.'s old hood a few weeks back and saw Jezzy, I slammed the brakes and was stopped in the middle of the street screaming at him and flipping him off haha

I still see Jezzy all the time but now he has really bad rap letters on the side of his truck