Ice Cream Truck Man Appreciation!!!

HUSK

I'm at work right now, So i figuired I'd call up a ice cream truck company and have them come by so i can get a watermelon/berry slushy and ice cream. So yeah they have my cell phone number so when they're outside they'll call me. I'm waiting anxiously.

jsw_dsc00348.jpg

oogie%27s.jpg

satan%27s%20ice%20cream.jpg

(pedo lurker)

killla cream!

0411mt_02z%2Bice_cream_truck%2Bright_front_view.jpg

0503_indy_01z%2Bchevrolet_ice_cream_truck%2Bfront_left_view.jpg

icecream1.jpg

rhode island's own

2873015981_513a52ef77.jpg?v=0

dels.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There were 2 competing Ice cream men that would roll through my block. One was unlicensed but we didnt know. One day they drove through at the same time and there was a showdown. The unregistered dude panicked and through it in reverse, running over a mailbox and an ice cream man high speed pursuit ensued.

Palagi was always around, but my neighborhood was dominated by Jezzy, as a lot of the shittier areas in Providence are. Jezzy is a fuckin piece of shit. We had some serious beef, resulting in him trying to slap one of my boys, my Dad almost beating his ass, me and a bunch of people trying to jump his son, etc etc. Its hilarious now to look back on, but I still honestly get pissed sometimes when I see him

I was cruising me and HATER.'s old hood a few weeks back and saw Jezzy, I slammed the brakes and was stopped in the middle of the street screaming at him and flipping him off haha

Guest 50million

we got a french food truck in sf. its pretty good.

2009_05_chezspencergogo.jpg

we got this 'pimped' out ice cream truck in oakland. gotta catch flicks soon. he comes down my street once in a while.

its all about these:

mazapan%20logo.jpg

when i was a little kid we had ice cream trucks that sold all of the good mexican candy, the wwf ice cream bars, ninja turtle bars, etc.

now i have roach coaches roll down my street everyday.

523745295_6fe3441a05.jpg

523745299_630d5bc023.jpg

fresh fruit, mexican candy, flamin hot cheetos, 2 liter sodas, yo-yos's, bubbles, and anything else you can imagine.

also, when i was a kid the ice cream man's most expensive thing was like $1.50 now i'm looking at $3 for a cookies and cream snowstorm.

inflation?

edit: not my pictures

i remember when i was younger my boys older brother and his homie

ran the ice cream truck in our neighborhood.. so everyday when we would

get off the school bus they would be RIGHT there waiting for us and would

give us free ice cream everyday.. thing is though they were also slanging

out the ice cream truck and got fired a couple months later...

good times, good times.....