Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HUSK

Ice Cream Truck Man Appreciation!!!

I'm at work right now, So i figuired I'd call up a ice cream truck company and have them come by so i can get a watermelon/berry slushy and ice cream. So yeah they have my cell phone number so when they're outside they'll call me. I'm waiting anxiously.

jsw_dsc00348.jpg

oogie%27s.jpg

satan%27s%20ice%20cream.jpg

(pedo lurker)

killla cream!

0411mt_02z%2Bice_cream_truck%2Bright_front_view.jpg

0503_indy_01z%2Bchevrolet_ice_cream_truck%2Bfront_left_view.jpg

icecream1.jpg

rhode island's own

2873015981_513a52ef77.jpg?v=0

dels.jpg

the otherday i saw our icecream man of 6years following a new icecreamguy down the street, each playing a different song.. was f'n hilarious.. i'd have ran n filmed it but i just started the coals on the grill

they need an icecream mafia or union or something

also when i was a kid the ice cream man didnt sell ice cream but also

pickles.jpg

and

lucas-gusano-tamarindo.jpeg

and

candycig1.jpg

and

Nachos-772435.jpg

good times man

the best is when they mixed lemonade blueberry strawberry in one slush and give you a bunch of preztels.

There were 2 competing Ice cream men that would roll through my block. One was unlicensed but we didnt know. One day they drove through at the same time and there was a showdown. The unregistered dude panicked and through it in reverse, running over a mailbox and an ice cream man high speed pursuit ensued.

Me: ICE CREAM MAN!

Evil Parents: We have ice cream in the freezer AB

Me: IT'S NOT THE SAME!

It really isn't.

CO-SIGN PALAGIS

when i was young young boy and i would go to my grandmas house ,i used to get lemonade from him

it was 25 cents for one, no pedo

also remeber some guy trying to take over the nieghborhood but he one of them small ass postal style trucks hahaha and no one like him

Palagi was always around, but my neighborhood was dominated by Jezzy, as a lot of the shittier areas in Providence are. Jezzy is a fuckin piece of shit. We had some serious beef, resulting in him trying to slap one of my boys, my Dad almost beating his ass, me and a bunch of people trying to jump his son, etc etc. Its hilarious now to look back on, but I still honestly get pissed sometimes when I see him

I was cruising me and HATER.'s old hood a few weeks back and saw Jezzy, I slammed the brakes and was stopped in the middle of the street screaming at him and flipping him off haha

Palagi just came through and hooked it up free ice cream cone becuase i baught 4 large wofls bloood slushies..PALAGI!!!!!!!4 EVA!

we got the guys that push the carts around me, then again we also have some retard fuckhead that walks around yelling "cotton candy" and honking a bike horn every saturday at 9 am. i've contemplated kicking his ass.

Guest 50million

we got a french food truck in sf. its pretty good.

2009_05_chezspencergogo.jpg

we got this 'pimped' out ice cream truck in oakland. gotta catch flicks soon. he comes down my street once in a while.

its all about these:

mazapan%20logo.jpg

when i was a little kid we had ice cream trucks that sold all of the good mexican candy, the wwf ice cream bars, ninja turtle bars, etc.

now i have roach coaches roll down my street everyday.

523745295_6fe3441a05.jpg

523745299_630d5bc023.jpg

fresh fruit, mexican candy, flamin hot cheetos, 2 liter sodas, yo-yos's, bubbles, and anything else you can imagine.

also, when i was a kid the ice cream man's most expensive thing was like $1.50 now i'm looking at $3 for a cookies and cream snowstorm.

inflation?

edit: not my pictures

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now