80s WordArt.

Im trying to find images of those old 80swordarts, like that SavedByTheBell shit, with all those stupid looking colors and ridiculous shapes..im trying to find a bunch of styles like that, im working on somthing for this guy and im trying to make some money, hook it up

0oontz, Props for finders. Plus peep show later in teh tinychat:ballcap:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Pretty sure that "The More You Know" logo is from the late 90's.

Naw, I saw that and I didn't watch tv in the 90's, well except Ren & Stimpy and Cartoon Planet... maybe some Bevis and Butthead against my will....

but out of everything so far, Klub Electron ftw... but I feel moraly obligated to mention that in the late 80's/early 90's our band quit playing clubs that used a K in 'klub' because more often than not it was a hugely racist scene. We did, however, try to play clubs that featured the letter X in their name... from '88 to '91 it was all about the 'X'... and then Manchester volcanoed so it was all about 'Orbital' and 'House' (ps, 'house', Jack the Tab, 1989)...

I'm gonna step out and give shouts to one of our peer bands Kyper, the first band I ever knew to give shouts to that particular drug. Fun times.

Pretty sure that "The More You Know" logo is from the late 90's.

it started in 1989 & went on to being the longest running public service announcement, but im not saying wikipedia has never been wrong before

maybe 1989 wasnt exactly what he was looking for & i was counting on a technicality. its late & i was taking a quick few to go through my fried brain & possibly help him make some money

the slayer logo still kicks ass today though

it started in 1989 & went on to being the longest running public service announcement, but im not saying wikipedia has never been wrong before

maybe 1989 wasnt exactly what he was looking for & i was counting on a technicality. its late & i was taking a quick few to go through my fried brain & possibly help him make some money

the slayer logo still kicks ass today though

I was talking about that particular logo. I think they used different logos before (and after) that.