RAPED AT 12 YEARS OLD AND EXPOSED ON LIVE RADIO/PARENTING FAIL! (LULZ WITHIN)

Swindle

this

i mean really, dude had no idea - what the fuck else is he supposed to say? How are you supposed to see that shit coming with the mother calling the shots?

exactly. the guy is a total cunt but still, in his eyes he was probably trying to keep the show moving after the awkward pause

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Radio show axed over rape furore

Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O host the breakfast radio show

An Australian radio show has been pulled off air after a lie detector stunt saw a 14-year-old girl say she had been raped.

The Kyle and Jackie O Show on Sydney's 2Day FM was put "into recess" pending a review over the incident last week.

The move follows public outrage over the segment, which saw the girl quizzed about whether she was sexually active.

Host Kyle Sandilands has also been sacked from his role as a judge on Australian Idol over the row.

The radio show saw the girl strapped to a polygraph machine as her mother - who had volunteered to be on air - quizzed her despite apparently knowing she had been assaulted when she was 12 years old.

Sandilands was accused of further insensitivity when after the revelation he asked: "Right, and is that the only sexual experience you've had?"

Co-host Jackie O'Neil put an end to any further discussions when she realised the conversation had crossed a line.

Controversy

Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd led the criticism against the radio show, saying: "This is a young girl and I am, as I think most Australians are, really distressed at the way in which the young person has been treated."

Child welfare officers and police have now been ordered to investigate the teenager's claims.

The Ten Network, which produces Australian Idol, said Sandilands had been axed as it was concerned about the conflict between his TV and radio persona.

"It has become increasingly clear that as Idol has remained a family focused show, his radio persona has taken on a more controversial position," it said in a statement.

"The recent controversy surrounding Kyle's radio programme has highlighted more than ever the conflicting attitude of the two careers."

The Kyle and Jackie O Show is the highest-rating breakfast radio programme in Sydney.

A statement from 2Day FM said Sandilands was "unable to perform his on-air duties at this time", while the station is also reviewing its audience interaction policy.

-BBC.com

that's totally fucked. i hope that show gets shut off the air. i seriously make a lot of jokes about messed up shit, but that girl's life is going to be fucked up now.

How's it the shows fault? The mom is the one who didn't tell them about that beforehand, then went and asked her daughter about it.

The mom should be smacked in the head with a brick.

first off, she's like 15? you want some guy interrogating your kid about if shes fucked anyone at 15? my sister's 15, and i get pissed off if i even see a guy look at her. true, it's her mom's fault, but in the same respect i'm pretty sure that if he stated right off that he was going to ask her things like that, she wouldn't have. bottom line is the shit is fucked up, and they were both at fault. her for exploiting her kid, and them for going WAY too far with someone that's pretty young. if they're out of highschool, then whatever, but that kid is going to catch such shit. kids are fucking ruthless, hell, I knew kids that'd crack rape jokes at girls like it was nothing. granted at like 18-20, that stops, and at the very least, you don't have to face them every day, and girls are particularly vicious. we've all been to highschool.

oh. and to answer the 2nd part. how is it the mom's fault that she didn't say she got raped? 'oh hi, i'm carla, this is my darling daughter jenny and she got raped! have fun!' give me a break.

you want some guy interrogating your kid about if shes fucked anyone at 15? i'm pretty sure that if he stated right off that he was going to ask her things like that, she wouldn't have.

IT WAS THE MOTHER WHO ASKED THE QUESTIONS, WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO

• Like 1

first off, she's like 15? you want some guy interrogating your kid about if shes fucked anyone at 15? my sister's 15, and i get pissed off if i even see a guy look at her. true, it's her mom's fault, but in the same respect i'm pretty sure that if he stated right off that he was going to ask her things like that, she wouldn't have. bottom line is the shit is fucked up, and they were both at fault. her for exploiting her kid, and them for going WAY too far with someone that's pretty young. if they're out of highschool, then whatever, but that kid is going to catch such shit. kids are fucking ruthless, hell, I knew kids that'd crack rape jokes at girls like it was nothing. granted at like 18-20, that stops, and at the very least, you don't have to face them every day, and girls are particularly vicious. we've all been to highschool.

oh. and to answer the 2nd part. how is it the mom's fault that she didn't say she got raped? 'oh hi, i'm carla, this is my darling daughter jenny and she got raped! have fun!' give me a break.

He wasn't the one interrogating her, dumbass. That was her mom.

Did you even bother to listen to the audio link dude posted?

You're a fucking idiot.

He wasn't the one interrogating her, dumbass. That was her mom.

Did you even bother to listen to the audio link dude posted?

You're a fucking idiot.

not really. i actually love provoking you and making you look awesome. it really doesn't take much. just a quote button, and a differing opinion. i think i'll do this more often from now on.

i give you shine. you should be thanking me for making me look like an idiot. dao. i'm glad someone has the guts to stand up for what's right on this forum and really tell it like it is. you do us a service. from your wall of text ha's to hating cops, you're the REAL vip here. fuck the other people who put down cash.

big_Smartest%20Man%20In%20America01.jpg

• Like 1