RAPED AT 12 YEARS OLD AND EXPOSED ON LIVE RADIO/PARENTING FAIL! (LULZ WITHIN)

Swindle

PROMINENT Australians have called for a national strategy to prevent child abuse and exploitation in the media after a 14-year-old girl was forced on a Sydney radio program to reveal she had been raped.

The stunt on 2Day FM involved strapping the girl to a lie detector test while she was questioned about school, drugs and her sexual experience by the girl's mother and Austereo's Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O.

Yesterday the girl was asked by her mother on live radio: "Have you ever had sex?"

The girl replied: "I've already told you the story about this ... and don't look at me and smile because it's not funny."

After the shock revelation, the mother admitted she knew of the rape. Her daughter yelled, "Yet you still asked me the question!"

"I've already told you the story about this," the girl said, adding: "Oh, okay, I got raped when I was 12 years old."

After a moment's silence, Sandilands asked if that was her only sexual experience.

BUT HERES THE VIDEO LOL

lol. kyle sandilands is a faggot but can be funny, jackie O is hot.

Sebben.jpg

HA HA! inappropriate..

source: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,25856242-2,00.html?from=igoogle+gadget+compact+news_rss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah.

total lulz.

in fact, i'm lulzing all over myself at the thought of twelve year olds getting raped.

rape isnt funny, its not funny but its the kind of situation where i laugh at the pure stupidity of the mother because it keeps me from losing total faith in humanity. thats why i said lulz within.

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT, so is that the only sexual experience you've had?"

i say this is equal parts uncalled for fucked up comment and well timed comedy. be honest, if it wasn't a real life situation it would be a little funnier.

the thing i dont understand is why the radio station is under fire. the mother was the one asking questions and she couldve asked something else but chose not to. the radio station didn't know the girl had been raped.

the thing i dont understand is why the radio station is under fire. the mother was the one asking questions and she couldve asked something else but chose not to. the radio station didn't know the girl had been raped.

this

i mean really, dude had no idea - what the fuck else is he supposed to say? How are you supposed to see that shit coming with the mother calling the shots?