Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swindle

RAPED AT 12 YEARS OLD AND EXPOSED ON LIVE RADIO/PARENTING FAIL! (LULZ WITHIN)

PROMINENT Australians have called for a national strategy to prevent child abuse and exploitation in the media after a 14-year-old girl was forced on a Sydney radio program to reveal she had been raped.

The stunt on 2Day FM involved strapping the girl to a lie detector test while she was questioned about school, drugs and her sexual experience by the girl's mother and Austereo's Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O.

Yesterday the girl was asked by her mother on live radio: "Have you ever had sex?"

The girl replied: "I've already told you the story about this ... and don't look at me and smile because it's not funny."

After the shock revelation, the mother admitted she knew of the rape. Her daughter yelled, "Yet you still asked me the question!"

"I've already told you the story about this," the girl said, adding: "Oh, okay, I got raped when I was 12 years old."

After a moment's silence, Sandilands asked if that was her only sexual experience.

BUT HERES THE VIDEO LOL

lol. kyle sandilands is a faggot but can be funny, jackie O is hot.

Sebben.jpg

HA HA! inappropriate..

source: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,25856242-2,00.html?from=igoogle+gadget+compact+news_rss

that's totally fucked. i hope that show gets shut off the air. i seriously make a lot of jokes about messed up shit, but that girl's life is going to be fucked up now.

I think her life got fucked up 2 years ago. But fair point.

Also, all the fucked up shit that is going around the country/world and this is headline news??

Like I said to 5 when he told me about this earlier...it's beyond me why Oz would want to catch up with the US in the stupid department.

this could be a full-page story in the New York Post, right next to the 7-page dedication to shitting on Plaxico Burress

"K I GOT RAPED WHEN I WAS 12 YEARS OLD"

-rape girl

"...roight"

-radio dude

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

wtf

great job

I like JackieO's accent.

Stupid mother. Now her daughter gets free counselling and she' alroight with that.

yeah.

total lulz.

in fact, i'm lulzing all over myself at the thought of twelve year olds getting raped.

I listened to the clip, I don't think the radio hosts did anything wrong.

The Mom on the other hand, fucking smiling about it too! WTF?

Guest JohnLester#31

Moms a bitch for that. You don't forget shit like that.

Am I roight or wrong?

HAH

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now