ChristieFknBaby

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet has one of those annoying "white girl from a small town but wants to be a big city black girl" voices.

dead on Im sure

I really never understood how country ass white girls adopt the super ghetto voice and attitude? It happens so much around my way, bitch will be from 40 miles out of the city and be like "OH HELL NAW DUNT MAKE ME GIT REAL GHETTO UP IN THIS BITCH"

like you need to get real corn field up in this bitch and play your position

but really, how does that even happen?

i wish i knew how to get in to peoples twitters and delete them

its actually really easy

what makes twitter a billion more times susceptable to cracking is that if you notice you can make infinite password attempts without being locked out, reset, flagged, or even having to enter a stupid captcha.

if you get any script and a DICT file you can let it run and get their PW real quick

the kid who got the miley cyrus noods did it by running a script on her twitter, then plugging that PW into her other accounts.

thats why my twitter PW is separate from all my other shit...

also its always super lol when I see a bitch looking like that with pics from a "photoshoot" that look like those beach pics...

just because some dude with a camera wants to fuck you and scams you into letting him take shitty pics, doesnt mean its really a photo shoot and you DEFINITELY arent a model!

oh, okay. someone said santa rosa and i believed.

what i don't understand is why would anyone follow her twitter? she's an unknown! how fucked up is society?

even the attention whore chronic facebook status updaters are a little understandable, but this, i absolutely don't get.

i know bitches in real life who are like that on twitter - below basic bitches who are straight up attention whores to the nTH degree and blast their twitter address over myspace and facebook...

like this one chick I know real well, shes my baby moms best friends roomate who tried to instigate a 4 way between me, her, another dude, and my baby moms best friend, when i was just dropping off some skittles... and I refuse to add her on twitter because she doesnt have anything useful to say except "I wanna fuck a biker, I never fucked a biker"

I'M A GIANT FAGGOT LMAO

best part was she was on shrooms and X, then right after when pretty much everyone was like "LOL WUT?" she had this emotional breakdown and collapsed on the floor crying for like an hour hysterically. I laughed even harder and out louder at that point.