Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swindle

ChristieFknBaby

is it supposed to be a play on words of weezy f. baby?

I'm afraid to click the link, I bet it's some kind of bot that sends virtual Macy's gift cards to everyone's email on my contacts list or something

explode her house. fuck this smash or trash shit.

i find nothing on her twitter interesting. when people use it to organize events, and keep people updated, awesome. but i could give a fuck about some random thoughts someone's having while they take a shit, and it seems like taking a shit could be a lot more educational than reading her twitter. hell, i think you'll learn more trying to read braille off of the fresh log of shit than reading her twitter.

oh, and for the record, traaaaaaaaaaaaash. looking at her is like hearing freddy kreuger scrape a chalkboard with his claws. except my eyes explode.

insights_man_yelling.jpg

On a sidenote, Freaks is a great film. Saw it when I was young, never knew they were actual PHREAKS! Which is the raddest part of the whole movie.

I'd smash looking at the first pic...but the one of her on the rock/log or whatever is fucking disgusting tho...trash..im sure the first is just a good pic..:yuck:

edit-i looked at the twitter shitlet. id probably smash...

edit-i looked at the twitter shitlet. id probably smash...

Angles man, angles.

I bet has one of those annoying "white girl from a small town but wants to be a big city black girl" voices.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now