casek we really need you...avenge teh bunny. N S F W.

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah bunny boy is crew

me and his whole family are real close

that shot is taken about 3/4ths of a mile from my condo, over 40 west

you gotta be shittin me... he make any scratch off that indie film? oh, and was he the one who hooked up with the chick with lumps in her titty? that scene was so awkward

also, pics or gtfo

edit: i find it hard to believe there are ANY condos in or around the area where that movie was shot. that picture has a shit ton of trees behind it.

dude if I was gonna lie about knowing someone I would aim higher

and that is a pedestrian foot bridge - why would anyone build that unless there was foot traffic

right down that interstate is a fairly large exit

theres just mad trees that line the interstate, theres houses behind them

dude if I was gonna lie about knowing someone I would aim higher

and that is a pedestrian foot bridge - why would anyone build that unless there was foot traffic

right down that interstate is a fairly large exit

theres just mad trees that line the interstate, theres houses behind them

movie magic i guess.

and that makes sense. when i tell people i live near Pantera (the rock band) they don't believe me either. but it's cuz im a name dropper.

meh.

i DID grow up in a hicktown in the middle of knowhere. we didnt have a movie theater or a mall. what did we do? we roamed around the woods doing fucked up shit.

and seriously, grow the fuck up and grow a pair. its a reality that all you sheltered "city dwellers" fail to realize. try looking past your "cultured-ness" that youve aquired from riding dumbed down bikes, wearing chrome bags and drinking PBR. do you not realize this is exactly like how something thats taboo in america is normal in africa? killing animals is taboo to most people in america but to the SEPARATE culture its perfectly fine.....

1. You growing up in a hick town and killing animals for fun (I guess that's what you did for shits and giggles) hardly speaks for every teenager on Earth.

2. Animals in other cultures are often killed out of necessity. If you're hunting, I don't think it's taboo in the least, it's expected. It's how the world fed itself before all of us "city dwellers" took over, and I both expect it and condone it. People gotta eat.

3. The fact that someone doesn't get their rocks off by killing animals doesn't mean they aren't aware of the reality of the world...that's something all of you rural dwellers need to realize. Just because you grew up in a backwoods town doesn't make you any more or less aware of reality than someone who grew up in the city.

i won't watch that. people who kill animals for fun are one step under a murderer. not from an 'i love animals so much' standpoint, but from a 'you have to be totally fucked in the head to kill something defenseless' standpoint. nevermind actually torturing animals? that's fucked up beyond anything i can fathom.

i'm going to go hug my rabbit now.

also. i come from hicktown too. nice to meet you. the same people who killed animals when i was a kid, are the same ones that are smoking crack, or drink a 30pk a day and are just loser-ass motherfuckers. you don't see any stock brokers as a kid slaughtering animals and shit. get the fuck out of here with that shit.

i knew kids that loved to help slaughter pigs on a level where they'd just enjoy to hurt them and hear them hurt. they videotaped it, and showed it to a shit ton of us that hung out with him.

let's just say, i feel like my theory is pretty airtight. this shit ain't burning ants in the front of your house with a magnifying glass. this is serial killer shit.

Edit: also, isn't there CRIPPLING FUCKING POVERTY IN AFRICA? i'm pretty sure they don't just proactively torture the fuck out of it and laugh at the corpse. they eat it, skin it, and USE it. when you need the food/clothing. then do what you need to do.

1. You growing up in a hick town and killing animals for fun (I guess that's what you did for shits and giggles) hardly speaks for every teenager on Earth.

2. Animals in other cultures are often killed out of necessity. If you're hunting, I don't think it's taboo in the least, it's expected. It's how the world fed itself before all of us "city dwellers" took over, and I both expect it and condone it. People gotta eat.

3. The fact that someone doesn't get their rocks off by killing animals doesn't mean they aren't aware of the reality of the world...that's something all of you rural dwellers need to realize. Just because you grew up in a backwoods town doesn't make you any more or less aware of reality than someone who grew up in the city.

I highly doubt dude is talking about torturing animals. Probably more like "got bored plinking cans and started aiming at squirrels". Every youngster in the country (country like woods, not nation) does this or is exposed to it.

Muslims sacrifice goats. They don't eat them that I'm aware of. Haitians sacrifice chickens (really disgusting) and they don't eat them.

also. i come from hicktown too. nice to meet you. the same people who killed animals when i was a kid, are the same ones that are smoking crack, or drink a 30pk a day and are just loser-ass motherfuckers. you don't see any stock brokers as a kid slaughtering animals and shit. get the fuck out of here with that shit.

i knew kids that loved to help slaughter pigs on a level where they'd just enjoy to hurt them and hear them hurt. they videotaped it, and showed it to a shit ton of us that hung out with him.

let's just say, i feel like my theory is pretty airtight. this shit ain't burning ants in the front of your house with a magnifying glass. this is serial killer shit.

Edit: also, isn't there CRIPPLING FUCKING POVERTY IN AFRICA? i'm pretty sure they don't just proactively torture the fuck out of it and laugh at the corpse. they eat it, skin it, and USE it. when you need the food/clothing. then do what you need to do.

No doubt. I knew a kid who (this sickens me) tied a brick to a cat (I think it might have been more than one) and threw it in a pond, burned cats (gasoline, etc) and dude grew up to be a worthless bum.

You're right to an extent about animal torture. Dahmer and lots of other serial killers did this when they were kids.

Aiming your .22 at a few squirrels, maybe not. But real cruel torturous shit, yeah. 100% correct.

P.S.: You guys who want these people tracked down need to get to work.

I was referring to this part of his post, casek.

Also, I find the idea of sacrifice based on religion easier to swallow than just killing something for fun.

Ahh, missed that. Well, most normal kids don't. Acer is a good guy, though.

I wouldn't lump him in with rabbit crushers.

Ahh, missed that. Well, most normal kids don't. Acer is a good guy, though.

I wouldn't lump him in with rabbit crushers.

Acer's all good in my book...I just call it as I see it, and I don't agree with what he said. As it's been said so many times before, it's the Internet...I "like" most everyone on here... except COS. That dude could get crushed like that rabbit and I'd probably go out for a beer.

half you faggots were all "LOOLOLOLOLOLLL HAMMER TIME" when that video of the completely innocent guy getting slowly bashed to pieces by those eastern euro fucks... but a bunny, no thats horrifying. You guys seriously think like bitches, straight up bitches, thinking with your emotions and not thinking logically like men. How the fuck can you guys laugh at the human torment you do all day on here and the chan sites, but you see this and are all "revenge and retribution this bitch gotta pay!"

anyone know anything about those eastern euro fucks? that shit fuckin disgusted me, i seriously hope those faggots were put through hell before they were killed, that is hoping they were in fact killed.

i liked what you were saying here mostly, cause i'm mostly in the same boat, i only say mostly cause i already deleted the rest of what you said and i dont feel like going back to it, i dont look at that Euro kid story any different than this one. however, finding a video of those sick euro fucks getting crushed or put through what they put others through, i think i'd have no problem with "thats fucking metal" comments.

Ok. It's going to be hard going off of "germbug" and "masha" (the two names listed there).

Already did some poking around. Nada.

Someone register an account and PM this guy (if you can). Get friendly with him, tell him you have more animal crushing videos and ask for an email address (eventually. buddy up first).

i honestly dont have a problem with anyone making ANY comment in bad taste - but I DO have a big problem when people who make those comments try and band together and get all outraged over the same shit. If you made fun of that dude getting hammered, or that girl getting her fetus cut out, and you made fun of this I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU. You show consistency and are clearly a rational thinker.

Also IF YOU THOUGHT THOSE OTHER EVENTS WERE HORRIFYING AS WELL AS THIS and didnt make any jokes in any of them, clearly you value life to some degree, and I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU.

However if I go to those threads and find you making jokes about either, but you got all huff and puff in here, you are one of the weak minded emotional bitch dudes I am talking about. Im not going to go back and make a case by case, but you probably know who you are better than I do. THIS IS FOR YOU, hopefully you will grow up and grow a pair, stop acting like females, stop blogging about your feelings, and quit crying at home in your bedroom because that girl you like doesnt understand the REAL you. Get the fuck outta here with that shit...

its a fucking rabbit.. one fucking insignificant rabbit.

Animal abuse is a terrible thing ,but i highly doubt the lot of you who get so all up in arms about shit like this would actually take to the violent means of resolving something like this if you saw a person abusing an animal.

Ok. It's going to be hard going off of "germbug" and "masha" (the two names listed there).

Already did some poking around. Nada.

Someone register an account and PM this guy (if you can). Get friendly with him, tell him you have more animal crushing videos and ask for an email address (eventually. buddy up first).

any takers?

its a fucking rabbit.. one fucking insignificant rabbit.

Animal abuse is a terrible thing ,but i highly doubt the lot of you who get so all up in arms about shit like this would actually take to the violent means of resolving something like this if you saw a person abusing an animal.

If I were ever to see someone fucking up an innocent animal, I would fucking hyper beam their ass.

haha wow.

thanks for having my back casek...

and you guys still dont read my damn posts. to whover said "every teenager on earth doesnt do that" should have read where i clearly stated i was only talking about teenagers in "hicktown"...

and also i was using torture lightly, my use of the word torture was based on the majority of your definitions of torture. im pretty sure most of you define hunting as a form of torture.

and what do you think everyone did with what they killed? im pretty sure everyone in the are i was describing unless their dad was dead or drugged out would get a royal asswhoopin for not eating what they kill. for me growing up that was the only real rule i had when it came to guns and woods and whatnot, eat what you kill.

my statement regarding taboos here that are common practice elsewhere was just to show the divide that is present between rural teenagers and urban teenagers, not to say that if people in africa do it then its fine for us to do it.

and heres something ive noticed, these serial killers who grew up skinning things alive and whatnot didnt commit truly insane crimes (read the rest of what im saying before you debate whether or not what they did was insane...) compared to whats happening nowadays (post mortem c sections, that kinda stuff). and i wonder what those people grew up doing? id have to say watching the news, watching their moms getting beat, watching their friends get jumped and they had no other way to vent except for drugs and or alcohol. which at some point either kills you or quits working effectively. so they they do REAL fucked up shit. stuff that makes killing some hookers with a dagger childs play.

and i know im starting every paragraph with and.