casek we really need you...avenge teh bunny. N S F W.

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not even gonna watch it.

still wondering why it was posted? close this shit. humans are fucking idiots, its a GIVEN. posting this and acting like you are posting it for some other grand reason is just as lame as the people who make shit like this.

fail.close.yousuck.blahblah

every teenage boy gets to the point of boredom where they torture animals. its a fact of life.

this is not a fact of life where im from.. maybe you grow up in some inbred hick town in the middle of nowhere but torturing animals has always been fucked up. and you sound like one of those redneck freaks for saying that

OK

first off

half you faggots were all "LOOLOLOLOLOLLL HAMMER TIME" when that video of the completely innocent guy getting slowly bashed to pieces by those eastern euro fucks... but a bunny, no thats horrifying. You guys seriously think like bitches, straight up bitches, thinking with your emotions and not thinking logically like men. How the fuck can you guys laugh at the human torment you do all day on here and the chan sites, but you see this and are all "revenge and retribution this bitch gotta pay!"

so you guys all think with your emotions like some females huh? ohh the poor bunny from my mommys bedtime story got crushed!

nevermind the fact you idiots are all probably posting this link via myspace and facebook, making the hosting site that caters to this sort of thing, both human torture and otherwise, and generating more traffic for them and in essence making them money and encoraging them to keep more videos of animal brutality on their site, therefore encoraging more people to be copycats and perpetuate what you find so horrible.

Twinky you support sites like this more than anyone on here

you just helped the site that makes its money by showcasing the most horrible videos that exist money by generating probably a few thousand new page views.

is this irony lost on you?

Even tho these sites dont make the videos, they still sensationalize the fuck out of it for profit! Not only that, it gives people like this a venue - they know somewhere out there other people re doing this stuff, and by showcasing it over and over on these sites it makes it ok to them, since millions of people like you assholes are sending shock videos around, either to laugh at, or get your little female outrage on.

All you kids are thinking like bitches, with your emotions. be a fucking man and think with your fucking brains. I didnt even click the link because I dont support companies who profit off directly sensationalizing pain and suffering, be it human or otherwise (you could make an argument for the news doing that, but this is not CNN). You guys post links to companies liek this all day. Bunch of bitch dudes in here.

• Like 1

werent you guys laughing at that innocent woman who had her fucking unborn child carved out her belly!??!

Wasnt that "FUCKING METAL!!"???

How is crushing little bunnies not more metal than that? Isnt this metal as fuck? According to logic it is, but yall think with your panties or some shit.

• Like 1

i just think that animals seem to be more innocent then most humans

and i could care less if theres videos of some dude getting his head

chopped off or some bitch getting raped, etc.

but like these videos show, these "humans" killing animals, no torturing

animals. for pleasure and on top of that they're video taping themselves

laughing and smiling as they're doing it.

i think thats why we are sitting here saying shit like "kill that bitch", because

thats like the lowest of low. now if there was a video of some dude killing a

baby thatd be a different story

OK

first off

half you faggots were all "LOOLOLOLOLOLLL HAMMER TIME" when that video of the completely innocent guy getting slowly bashed to pieces by those eastern euro fucks... but a bunny, no thats horrifying. You guys seriously think like bitches, straight up bitches, thinking with your emotions and not thinking logically like men. How the fuck can you guys laugh at the human torment you do all day on here and the chan sites, but you see this and are all "revenge and retribution this bitch gotta pay!"

so you guys all think with your emotions like some females huh? ohh the poor bunny from my mommys bedtime story got crushed!

nevermind the fact you idiots are all probably posting this link via myspace and facebook, making the hosting site that caters to this sort of thing, both human torture and otherwise, and generating more traffic for them and in essence making them money and encoraging them to keep more videos of animal brutality on their site, therefore encoraging more people to be copycats and perpetuate what you find so horrible.

you just helped the site that makes its money by showcasing the most horrible videos that exist money by generating probably a few thousand new page views.

Even tho these sites dont make the videos, they still sensationalize the fuck out of it for profit! Not only that, it gives people like this a venue - they know somewhere out there other people re doing this stuff, and by showcasing it over and over on these sites it makes it ok to them, since millions of people like you assholes are sending shock videos around, either to laugh at, or get your little female outrage on.

All you kids are thinking like bitches, with your emotions. be a fucking man and think with your fucking brains. I didnt even click the link because I dont support companies who profit off directly sensationalizing pain and suffering, be it human or otherwise (you could make an argument for the news doing that, but this is not CNN). You guys post links to companies liek this all day. Bunch of bitch dudes in here.

REAL TALK

rkelly.gif

I think the reason they are "thinking with their panties" is not a masochistic/sadisitc deal nor is it malicious intent for the Ello Ells. I really think it has to do with the bunny being far more defensless than a human coupled with an apathetic view point fellow humans are regarded in due to strong media coverage of natural devastation, murder, rape, war. As fucked up as it is people being killed is not as provocative as it once was. I am not trying to give this bullshit an excuse just sort of a reasoning behind it.

And don't get it twisted I am not saying its the topics but the way it is covered. The clusterfuck fanfare and confetti sensationalized and overtly biased reporting. Unless you were intelligent enough to do some of your own investigating, watching the news hardly gave you an accurate representation of the brutality of any war or social conflict in America's history

I think the reason they are "thinking with their panties" is not a masochistic/sadisitc deal nor is it malicious intent for the Ello Ells. I really think it has to do with the bunny being far more defensless than a human coupled with an apathetic view point fellow humans are regarded in due to strong media coverage of natural devastation, murder, rape, war. As fucked up as it is people being killed is not as provocative as it once was. I am not trying to give this bullshit an excuse just sort of a reasoning behind it.

oh because everyday on the news some bitch gets her unborn child cut out right?

because babies are more able to fend for themselves than bunnies?!?

and bunnies get killed for food! people hunt rabbit!! BUNNIES ARE FUCKING LIVESTOCK!!! MORE BUNNIES ARE KILLED EACH YEAR THAN PEOPLE I WOULD BET ANY AMMOUNT OF MONEY ON THAT!!! GO TO CHINATOWN, SEE SKINNED BUNNIES HANGING IN SHOP WINDOWS!!! How the fuck can you say we are more jaded towards killing people than livestock? Ive eaten rabbit, on easter dinner, ive never eaten a fucking human or seen one skinned in a shop window, so i dont know about you, but i think im just a little more desensatized against the death of a food product than a fucking human being...

but no, you guys see a video and think with your panties, get all emotional, and any logic or continuity in your actions goes right out the window

first and foremost i want to alert you all of the contents of what youre about to see/read:

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE/HEAR A BUNNY CRUSHED TO DEATH.

http://fuckingshocking.com/index/video/crushing_a_bunny_pt_3

more sick fucks killing animals for entertainment.

im sorry to post this up, but this is fucking terrible man.

im not doing this for luls or shock.

so please, dont ban.

i just want to see if any knows any more about this video and if these fuckers were prosecuted for it.

alot of people in this world need to die.

RIP bunny.

i feel ya, the beginning was the hardest to watch were it was all screeching and shit, i wanted to turn it off but i didnt :/

never, i've killed bugs for being all up in my shit, and i recall killing a snake one time for trying to bite me, but i've never said hey im bored wanna go skin a chipmunk?

and dominance? try cowardice, its not hard to dominate small animals that are basically defenseless. go take on a bear or a gorilla with your bare hands, then you can talk about dominance.

your debating a point i wasnt trying to make. i said myself its fucked up....

and besides, your an exception. your on this site first of all so clearly something is a tad off with you if you like the stuff on this site.

leotuck..

Quote:

Originally Posted by acer910 (View Original Post)

every teenage boy gets to the point of boredom where they torture animals. its a fact of life.

this is not a fact of life where im from.. maybe you grow up in some inbred hick town in the middle of nowhere but torturing animals has always been fucked up. and you sound like one of those redneck freaks for saying that

way to reiterate EXACTLY what i said and try to use it against me you tard. i DID grow up in a hicktown in the middle of knowhere. we didnt have a movie theater or a mall. what did we do? we roamed around the woods doing fucked up shit.

and seriously, grow the fuck up and grow a pair. its a reality that all you sheltered "city dwellers" fail to realize. try looking past your "cultured-ness" that youve aquired from riding dumbed down bikes, wearing chrome bags and drinking PBR. do you not realize this is exactly like how something thats taboo in america is normal in africa? killing animals is taboo to most people in america but to the SEPARATE culture its perfectly fine.....

OK

first off

Props for saving me from typing this shit out.

trying[/color] to give this bullshit an excuse just sort of a reasoning behind it."[/b]

Thought this made it clear I was attempting to show you what the fuckheads pathology was. Not what I believe in.

well, if you dont believe it personally you shouldnt take it personal when i say that that "reasoning" is exactly what Im talking about - it doesnt make sense when you think about it - sure its good to say to someone on the surface, but when you actually think about it, it doesnt make any fucking sense at all. the resaon it doesnt make sense is because its a hollow ass excuse people say, people love to blame desensitization on the media and blah blah, but the fact is its just something to say to another person who thinks with their panties to make them feel good. Its an explanation that only holds up if you want to believe it from the get go, but when you break it down logically its just a bunch of modern psychobabble mumbo jumbo jibba jabba.

stop it with all that jibba jabba

Very true and I appreciate that you have this understanding. Not enough do.

However,

KimJungIlla you can't deny that societies at least Americana have become numb to human death. It is simply unnavoidable when facts are presented as well "facts" Lives become statistics, numbers flashed on screen. Again I want to make it explicitly clear I am not exscusing those who are partaking in the Ello ellos I am merely suggesting a reason for thier misconstrued behaviour. It is up to the individual to respect the preciousness of life. Sadly not many can do this in their hustle and bustle.

I believe Disrupt said it best with the song A LIFE'S A LIFE

are we really more desensitized than people in other times? I dont buy that shit for a second - back in the day we had giant wars where kids as young as 13 were sent off to die by the boatload. People love to say "we are more desensitized now than before" or "people are sicker now because of technology" but I dont really buy that. How does watching GI Joe make you more desensitized than say, growing up in the times of the black plague?!? How does watching freddy vs jason compare to being sent off to the trenches before your 16th birthday to watch your friends be chopped apart by machine guns?

I really think it has to do with the bunny being far more defensless than a human coupled with an apathetic view point fellow humans are regarded in due to strong media coverage of natural devastation, murder, rape, war. As fucked up as it is people being killed is not as provocative as it once was. I am not trying to give this bullshit an excuse just sort of a reasoning behind it.

this is true. murder is commonplace. bunnies are fluffy and we love them. the news media makes murder and rape the first thing you see about. first ten minutes, all bad. scary stuff, so you won't leave your house in rebellion against the rich fucks who put you through economic slavery (sorry, watched Zietgiest, I'm another casek now).

also, on the southern friend country bumpkin tip, go watch Gummo. GOD DAMN RABBITS!! fuckin city kids, all you know about is a lil bit a gold and a pager. shits real out on dirt roads. i don't even fucking go there and im from there. i stay on or around the interstate. paved roads make their muddin tires slide around. them country folk can't catcha.