casek we really need you...avenge teh bunny. N S F W.

twinky the kid

first and foremost i want to alert you all of the contents of what youre about to see/read:

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE/HEAR A BUNNY CRUSHED TO DEATH.

http://fuckingshocking.com/index/video/crushing_a_bunny_pt_3

more sick fucks killing animals for entertainment.

im sorry to post this up, but this is fucking terrible man.

im not doing this for luls or shock.

so please, dont ban.

i just want to see if any knows any more about this video and if these fuckers were prosecuted for it.

alot of people in this world need to die.

RIP bunny.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't watch vid don't need to see shit like that, it's funny how we can watch humans get killed in a movie like it's nothing but as soon as I see a dog getting shot or something in a flick I cringe.

On a sidenote I heard on the radio today some lady got locked up for having/neglecting too many rabbits, the 1st time she got caught she had like 50 of them and the ones that dies of starvation or whatever she put in the freezer, she got caught doing the same shit again and got chucked in the slammer.

humans are the most disgusting and vile creatures on this earth besides water mochisens (which are the spawn of satan). but shit like this i dont want to see. people are declining more and more. and nothing makes more enraged than animal abuse or a woman getting beat. im typically a nonviolent guy but shit like that just makes me snap and beat them till i cant move my arms anymore.

water mochisens (which are the spawn of satan).

image-80-tap-water.gif

+

moccasin-deerskin-square-toe-full.jpg

?

it hurts me to the core when dogs get hurt... humans, not so much.

there was a picture on 4chan of an adorable puppy and these two kids who had a noose around its neck and were posing for pictures. they killed it and cut its eyes out. so fucked up.

Clearly from this thread humans arent horrible. This is just a fuckup from a shitty person's life that she will never be able to correct. I would seriously hurt a bitch to save a bunny.

Twinky man you need to give the weird shit a rest man you're gonna loose it pretty soon. Stress from watching something that traumatic affects your body physically. Im not saying turn a blind eye to animal cruelty but holy shit i feel like i need to run home hug my dog and detox.

That video was disgusting. I mean my grandma raised and ate rabbits growing up in Olympia WA , and that screaming rabbits make is the same as when you slaughter them, so I don't know exactly where to draw the line about animal cruelty. Causing pain to a sentient being is a horrific thing and I believe animals are a lot more intelligent than we give them credit for.

I dunno, this shit's too much for me to think about right now. And I'm going spearfishing tomorrow. Peace.

i would definitely punch that bitch in the face with a hammer

i'm pretty sure this is the worst video i've seen online and i've seen it ALL without flinching

- people burned alive

- cats lit on fire

- hammer face screwdriver man

- everything else

the little screams are what kills it for me

not to mention the backwoods white trash that's doing it

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO HURT LITTLE ANIMALS

either kill them instantly or don't do it at all

try growing up in the south.

every teenage boy gets to the point of boredom where they torture animals. its a fact of life. this is shortly before they discover pussy.

and it doesnt mean the kid is insane. it just means that theres literally nothing else to do in a place like Oxford NC, that and the rush of doing something you know you arent supposed to be doing and the high from the sense of domination. that bunny is your bitch. so what if its fucked up, it makes you feel good and even if later on in life you look back on it and say "wtf" if you didnt grow up in a city then i guarantee you did that to some extent.

and dont lie, i know every one of you have burned ants with a magnifying glass or put salt on a snail.

that and the rush of doing something you know you arent supposed to be doing and the high from the sense of domination. that bunny is your bitch. so what if its fucked up, it makes you feel good.

and dont lie, i know every one of you have burned ants with a magnifying glass or put salt on a snail.

never, i've killed bugs for being all up in my shit, and i recall killing a snake one time for trying to bite me, but i've never said hey im bored wanna go skin a chipmunk?

and dominance? try cowardice, its not hard to dominate small animals that are basically defenseless. go take on a bear or a gorilla with your bare hands, then you can talk about dominance.