INVITE A FEMALE, GET FREE VIP THREAD

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

though I'm laying awake in bed cause it's a hundred degrees with a thousand percent humidity over in the steambaked apple, I'm in a generous mood and am officially kicking off a free VIP special...

invite a female to join 12oz... if she registers and posts at least 10 times, you get free VIP for 3 months and she gets free VIP for life. if she's hot (my call) or if she posts unclothed booby shots (of her own boobies) you get free VIP for 6 months. if luck should have it and she's hot and posts her boobies, then you get the jackpot, which consists of a year of VIP and a virtual high five from yours truly.

*offer void where prohibited by law. terms and exclusions apply. booby shots may be PM'ed to me if she's shy. proof of femaleship requires a minimum of clothed booby shot while holding a sign that says '12ozProphet' or 'Misteraven is my hero' (face not required). VIP will be added to your existing membership if you already ball like that. no limit per person. offer is not redeemable for cash value. offer valid until December 31, 2012.

Where's my VIP thingy? i invited ImChristeezy

Turned my back and the retards come out in droves...

I just spent a good bit of time deleting all the garbage that was polluting an otherwise potential-packed thread. a/s/l? got banned for being a liar, and truthfully more than a few of you should be banned for flaming. I'll also let xjonathonx slide from being banned for annoying me with his inexplicable desire to see everything get closed. So because I still have a little faith that at least a couple 12ozers know some females, I'm going to out on a limb and hope you can keep the fun going by swaying them to join and submit flix. That said, anyone that I feel is ruining my thread gets the boot. Further to that, I've spoken to the mods, as well as a few other select people to stay extra vigilant in regards to keeping the bullshit in check. So have fun, read the rules, contribute something worthwhile, or shut the fuck up or find yourself calling PG your new home.

Please continue...

pissdrunks knows me, other than that, eh, my mug is enough to make children cry, I'm not really worried about it.

my mug is enough to make children cry

i aint heard someone use "mug" to describe their face in a while :lol:

last person i heard say that was Moe Szylak

moeandmaggie.jpg

thanks for the VIP status Misteraven

pissdrunks knows me, other than that, eh, my mug is enough to make children cry, I'm not really worried about it.

you don't need to show your mug to prove your a girl, and in fact the first post says if your shy, you don't need to show your face. you guys come with other body parts that help distinguish that fact. but rules are rules.

it's good for starting small fires, and keeping packs of wild dogs away.

oh come on, quit being self defeating. post or PM a flick holding the sign and crop your face out. half the chicks on here won't show their faces regardless of their self esteem levels, so its no biggie.

lol, gimme a bit. not really self defeating, I just like making fun of myself more than I like making fun of others. PLus, I have to figure out which suitcase my camera is in......nice two week road trip starting tonight.

pictures395.jpg

you need to at least write the correct stuff on the sign for this to be acceptable. go read the first post of this thread.

you need to at least write the correct stuff on the sign for this to be acceptable. go read the first post of this thread.

eh, I wrote oontz, cause i only had a sharpie, and no photography skills. I already repacked my camera, and will be leaving in about an hour, so, eh.

What's wrong with the girls we already have???

How are girls gonna make this place better?

Is this a forum or a house party nigga?

a) you can never have enough females.

b)girls make things more interesting, to say the least.

C) forum turned house party, nigga!

whats next tho m vs f softball? oontz danceoff?

which is why I didn't use that picture in the first place. I'm not gunna upload a million pictures of myself to prove I'm not a guy.

LOL, i was just joking.. Im sure Raven will grant you what he promised if everything is legit!

Iv been trying to get my female friends to join the oontz for a minute. Most of them say its too complicated..

I got one home girl to join last year, she use to post in the days in pies thread under the nick name Eternalife if anybody remembers.

Il see if i can get some more girls on here when i have a chance.