INVITE A FEMALE, GET FREE VIP THREAD

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any girl that can't handle being told "Tits or GTFO" should probably GTFO

I think it's way worse when all the men on here join together to e-jock some screenname because it claims to have a pussy, fawning over how awesome and cool they are

and for the most part they do GTFO but that's my point. i agree though, if you're not tough enough to take the bullshit you won't last. it's funny how many people fall in e-love. harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

p.s. hi shai!!!! i get you, you get me.

Any girl that can't handle being told "Tits or GTFO" should probably GTFO

I think it's way worse when all the men on here join together to e-jock some screenname because it claims to have a pussy, fawning over how awesome and cool they are

Those two statements sort of cancel each other out, but oddly enough I agree with both of them.

If you don't have a thick skin, this is not the forum for you. But appearing desperate is a bad look no matter what forum you're posting on.

no, that would be impossible. that said, we are working on several new sections for 12oz, and refining a few existing ones. once completed, we'll be cloning the entire site, flipping the color way, and launching an all girl site with its own set of bloggers, etc. the idea has been in the works for a while and though technically even that forum will start from scratch, it'll be kicked off with a little content from here and with the help of a few people that already lead some other girl-centric online communities. honestly i'm pretty excited about it since i'll probably finally get a chance to do a mostly white website after a decade of black/dark grey.

An all girls site doesn't seem too appealing.We come to this site to see everyone's point of view, not just the ladies. I agree that some people on here lack maturity but it's a forum so what is everyone expecting?

There is already a handful of dope women on 12oz as it is, and like it was said already; we don't need the little girls that are here to just be cute with no opinions.

If that's what the all girls site is going to consist of, count me out.

An all girls site doesn't seem too appealing.We come to this site to see everyone's point of view, not just the ladies. I agree that some people on here lack maturity but it's a forum so what is everyone expecting?

There is already a handful of dope women on 12oz as it is, and like it was said already; we don't need the little girls that are here to just be cute with no opinions.

If that's what the all girls site is going to consist of, count me out.

To clarify what I meant, I wasn't implying exclusivity.

The ladies I have met from 12 oz are definitely not shrinking violet types. I think it's kind of like the old saw about how it's really hard for women in graffiti because they have to work ten times as hard to prove themselves...not being a woman I wouldn't know, so maybe this is true, maybe not.

But when it comes to graff I don't care what you're packing down there, or what color you are, or if you're a hipster or any of that shit. All I look for is skill and heart...basically, I say "can.....you....dig it?". If you don't have those two things, well...we can be friends but we're not going to be graffiti buddies. You don't get a free pass for being a female, you get lumped in with all the other hooligans and you're going to have to stand out for me to notice you.

Same applies here. If you can dig it and hold your own then that's great. If you have to fall back on your looks and/or some other dumb "I'm a girl, check me out" shit (BTW, certain guys here do the same thing, check for it sometime) I'm probably not going to respect you.

i'm pretty excited about it since i'll probably finally get a chance to do a mostly white website after a decade of black/dark grey.

God no. Last time you tried a lighter background it was the worst shit ever. Honestly, i think a lot of people will stop coming if you make the site bright and something thats going to be eye catching from across the office. I don't think i would continue to come here if you changed the background and other key features to white.

whats funny is threads about cats or color shemes or something a chick post and everyones like TITS OR GTFO and thread gets derailed.

in here the thread is about TITS OR GTFO, and everyones talking about a dude cheating, vip ad's, color schemes and more deraling and hardly any TITS so im going to GTFO of this thread and hit the VIP for the TITS.