INVITE A FEMALE, GET FREE VIP THREAD

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a/s/l was on his second account anyway (I forget who he used to be but I know he got banned for something). The point is that bans don't really make a difference, especially on people who actually believe their own hype...something along the lines of "I add something important to the mix and you owe something...after all, I grace the site with my presence."

Imagine if someone came to your house and started acting the fool really bad. Then when you tell them "hey, you're fucking up, chill out or get out" they said "I ain't gonna leave. In fact you better give me twenty bucks just because I'm all that and everyone loves me here."

Then when all your guests roll their eyes and you tell the guy to shut the fuck up they try to cheat you out of the money somehow...then when you catch them they say "Naw man, I was just playin, here's a dub, you aren't gonna hold this against me are you?" THEN they go home and change clothes and try to sneak in the back door...basically, no finesse, no respect for you or your intelligence or your hospitality.

I mean, sure, we're all vandals and petty criminals but this is something else.

ASL needs to have some of that channel 0 fear put into him, where we pull adresses and call his mom untill she begs us to stop

in all the contests, booty contest, wet t shirt, photochops... nobody has ever done some fake shit like that. I say this cant go unpunished or it will lead to more 4 chan 16 year olds trying to fuck shit up for everyone

channel 0 has brought the hammer down on several people hard...

the XBOX NIGGER kid

those weightlifter assholes

that 13 drops nigka guy

this kid should get it worse than them all, just for trying to get over on the site he pretty much lived in because he couldnt get a summer job

Honestly, I don't even care. He got caught, and when he comes back (he will) and people figure out who he is (likely) it will go from there....as I said this particular scam had no finesse. I don't hate the guy for trying but I don't think he's learned anything nor do I think he's going to go away anytime soon.

Okay. Subject dropped, moving on...

I don't know how you could do this without it going horribly wrong- or even how I can suggest it without getting roasted, but here goes- have you ever considered making a section of the forum geared towards the women that post here? I know you're just trying to get some nesty snaps but if you really want to get more females to post...let's be honest, Channel Zero can be a little too much at times.

Okay. Subject dropped, moving on...

I don't know how you could do this without it going horribly wrong- or even how I can suggest it without getting roasted, but here goes- have you ever considered making a section of the forum geared towards the women that post here? I know you're just trying to get some nesty snaps but if you really want to get more females to post...let's be honest, Channel Zero can be a little too much at times.

no, that would be impossible. that said, we are working on several new sections for 12oz, and refining a few existing ones. once completed, we'll be cloning the entire site, flipping the color way, and launching an all girl site with its own set of bloggers, etc. the idea has been in the works for a while and though technically even that forum will start from scratch, it'll be kicked off with a little content from here and with the help of a few people that already lead some other girl-centric online communities. honestly i'm pretty excited about it since i'll probably finally get a chance to do a mostly white website after a decade of black/dark grey.

lol raven didnt get the memo

when you rolled back that last time it deleted the post data, but not the editing and attachments data - so the post numbers already have editing data assigned to them, AND SOMETIMES, if you are really really lucky, you get a picture in your post!

people in channel 0 seem to be dicks about girls posting nudes

Out of respect for myself and others I don't participate in that shit, but it is what it is. I'm sure a lot of cool people- male and female both- have been turned off by some of the things that are said and posted in there, or left because they got tired of the juvenile BS or they never posted at all.

I'm not going to go on a "we need to clean up Channel Zero" kick but I said this a while back- every time you post, realize two things- you're setting an example for new posters and you're setting the tone for the rest of the thread. Personally, I don't find it hard to keep those two things in mind when I'm posting here...I'm not saying everyone has to do this, without fail, but it's really not that hard and it makes things around here a lot more appealing for new members...some of whom might be female, and who have a tendency to get drunk on webcam. However, they get turned off and self-conscious when there's forty adolescent-acting grown men hooting and hollering and generally acting like jackoffs....point is, there are times where you'll get a lot further keeping your mouth shut and NOT saying the first thing that comes to mind.

Edit- then I read what Raven posted and that sounds pretty cool. One thing- I LIKE the dark background, part of the reason I spend a lot of time here is because it's easy on the eyes....black on white is like staring at a lightbulb.

maybe more girls would join if some of the assholes on 12oz would stop being dicks and request boobs or nudes or say stupid things like show tits or gtfu. sometimes i feel discouraged and have long spells of not posting because i feel that when girls post, it doesn't even get the same respect the guys posts do. this may not make sense to you guys but being harrassed gets tiring. i've been on here for 8 years now and have seen random girls come and go, it takes a lot for a girl to last on here. the ones that have lasted are cool as fuck then theres the dumb bitches who come on here just to be all oooh look at me omg im so hot and quote guys who compliment them, those dumb bitches i could care less if they go. some of the ladies of 12oz and i even have a little project going which you guys don't know about because i don't want shit talking over it. im all for more women and girls joining the site, just don't give them such a hard time if and when they do. raven, whatever your decisions on this site i support you and if you need help with anything just holler. i appreciate 12oz for what it is and for the friends i made by being a member.

then theres the dumb bitches who come on here just to be all oooh look at me omg im so hot and quote guys who compliment them, those dumb bitches i could care less if they go.

Thanks, Sooki. That was what I forgot to mention. The girls that DO post their nude pics are generally lame and doing it to get attention...and they never stick around long. The pattern seems to be that when they give up the goods they kind of fall off as far as having anything interesting to say. Sounds shitty but think about it...it's happened several times.

There's SO many places to see naked women on the web, but there's very few women who find their way to Channel Zero and feel comfortable posting...and the sausage party shenanigans drive 90% of them away. To me, that's a shame.

Trust that I'm not a prude or gay or stupid for saying this. If you want more variety around here (read- more cool ladies) you're going to have to learn how to chill once in a while.

• Like 1