INVITE A FEMALE, GET FREE VIP THREAD

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with the girls we already have???

How are girls gonna make this place better?

Is this a forum or a house party nigga?

okay banned for your uncooperativeness.

you mentioned yourself this was a new account you started to comment in here, so now you can comment using your real account. but heads up, this isn't a democracy, so i'll probably ban you again if you keep complaining.

as I said, I'm no photographer. I am, however, a woman, and as such, when taking one picture of myself, I have to take 50. so here, have the rest of the lettering.

pictures394.jpg

okay, i'm gonna flex executive privileges and accept this.

everyone else should follow the rules though, cause i wont do it again.

welcome to VIP...

Turned my back and the retards come out in droves...

I just spent a good bit of time deleting all the garbage that was polluting an otherwise potential-packed thread. a/s/l? got banned for being a liar, and truthfully more than a few of you should be banned for flaming. I'll also let xjonathonx slide from being banned for annoying me with his inexplicable desire to see everything get closed. So because I still have a little faith that at least a couple 12ozers know some females, I'm going to out on a limb and hope you can keep the fun going by swaying them to join and submit flix. That said, anyone that I feel is ruining my thread gets the boot. Further to that, I've spoken to the mods, as well as a few other select people to stay extra vigilant in regards to keeping the bullshit in check. So have fun, read the rules, contribute something worthwhile, or shut the fuck up or find yourself calling PG your new home.

Please continue...

I got on a/s/l's case somewhat for trying to game this. He seemed to feel entitled to a VIP along with a couple of other people I won't name/forgot about. I explained that the site/forum is your hobby that you pay for out of your own pocket, and that running any kind of scam on someone who gives 95% of the site away for free is pretty low. Then he said he paid, and I said "great, so do hundreds of other people. They do it to help keep the site going, whereas you did it because you got caught trying to cheat Raven redhanded."

As far as the people who feel entitled to free perks here, check this out.

I've been here for going on 7 years, about 4-5 years as an active member. In that time I made about 13,400 posts. Out of curiousity, I did a word count and with a little rounding and basic math realized that, excluding image links, I have contributed approximately 950,000 words to this site.

To give you an idea of scale, "War and Peace" clocks in at just under 600,000 words (590,234 to be exact). Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" is a mere 645,000 words and 1200 pages. "Ulysses" by James Joyce is about 262,000 words. So I've written around two gigantic novels plus an "Animal Farm" (about 30,000 words) worth of text. It's debatable as to whether the quality will stand the test of time, but I did my best to make my posts worth reading....beyond that it's a matter of individual taste and patience.

Anyway, that number is just for posts alone. That doesn't count PMs or time spent IMing people or on IRC. Or email. Or actually hanging out with some of you in person and all the crazy adventures and conversations I've had with 12 ozers (and I've had quite a few, some of you can bear witness to that).

So here's where I get confused. I'd say I'm familiar with about 100 people on here, either having met them or seen them posting on here for a while or some combination of the two. However, in the past couple years it seems like about 90% of the forum just popped up out of nowhere and after a year have 3000+ posts. How is that possible? (It took me three years just to hit 2000 posts). What do your posts consist of? Is it compelling, readable text that I am entertained and educated by, or is it endless variations on "LOLWUT" followed by a JPEG of some hot chick followed by a Youtube link? Or arguing with someone about nothing at all? Next time you get into the whole "Dude I do SO MUCH for 12 oz, you don't even know, gimmie VIP slobber slobber drool drool" go back and look at what you posted. Then look at yourself in the mirror and say that again, with a straight face.

It's not that I don't like new members...I do like seeing fresh faces around here. There's more to it than that...I'd explain it but I have other shit to do that's not getting done and this has gone on long enough anyway.

Anyway, back to pics of chicks- Raven, I think all of the ladies that I know that like 12 oz are...already here. The rest of them either hate graffiti or the internet. Sorry, man. If that changes I'll definitely send flicks, though. And since I've finally done the math and realized how much space I'm taking up on the server I believe I'll just keep sending you a money order once in a while.

• Like 2

I got on a/s/l's case somewhat for trying to game this. He seemed to feel entitled to a VIP along with a couple of other people I won't name/forgot about. I explained that the site/forum is your hobby that you pay for out of your own pocket, and that running any kind of scam on someone who gives 95% of the site away for free is pretty low. Then he said he paid, and I said "great, so do hundreds of other people. They do it to help keep the site going, whereas you did it because you got caught trying to cheat Raven redhanded."

As far as the people who feel entitled to free perks here, check this out.

I've been here for going on 7 years, about 4-5 years as an active member. In that time I made about 13,400 posts. Out of curiousity, I did a word count and with a little rounding and basic math realized that, excluding image links, I have contributed approximately 950,000 words to this site.

To give you an idea of scale, "War and Peace" clocks in at just under 600,000 words (590,234 to be exact). Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" is a mere 645,000 words and 1200 pages. "Ulysses" by James Joyce is about 262,000 words. So I've written around two gigantic novels plus an "Animal Farm" (about 30,000 words) worth of text. It's debatable as to whether the quality will stand the test of time, but I did my best to make my posts worth reading....beyond that it's a matter of individual taste and patience.

Anyway, that number is just for posts alone. That doesn't count PMs or time spent IMing people or on IRC. Or email. Or actually hanging out with some of you in person and all the crazy adventures and conversations I've had with 12 ozers (and I've had quite a few, some of you can bear witness to that).

So here's where I get confused. I'd say I'm familiar with about 100 people on here, either having met them or seen them posting on here for a while or some combination of the two. However, in the past couple years it seems like about 90% of the forum just popped up out of nowhere and after a year have 3000+ posts. How is that possible? (It took me three years just to hit 2000 posts). What do your posts consist of? Is it compelling, readable text that I am entertained and educated by, or is it endless variations on "LOLWUT" followed by a JPEG of some hot chick followed by a Youtube link? Or arguing with someone about nothing at all? Next time you get into the whole "Dude I do SO MUCH for 12 oz, you don't even know, gimmie VIP slobber slobber drool drool" go back and look at what you posted. Then look at yourself in the mirror and say that again, with a straight face.

It's not that I don't like new members...I do like seeing fresh faces around here. There's more to it than that...I'd explain it but I have other shit to do that's not getting done and this has gone on long enough anyway.

Anyway, back to pics of chicks- Raven, I think all of the ladies that I know that like 12 oz are...already here. The rest of them either hate graffiti or the internet. Sorry, man. If that changes I'll definitely send flicks, though. And since I've finally done the math and realized how much space I'm taking up on the server I believe I'll just keep sending you a money order once in a while.

though i'm biased towards appreciating the sentiment in your post, even the lowest common denominators on here (which unfortunately make up a significant portion of the cross section of this site) would have a tough time arguing against the elusive joy in reading a 12oz post that's well considered, thoughtfully articulated, and intelligently written.

thanks.

ImJim not mad at the recent explosion of people

raven is trying to raise site traffic

However, since you are in here, I suggest VIP removes ads, that's only fair

I use to be VIP and let it run out after the olympics adds, every other forum does this, and I feel if you support the site directly, you shouldn't have to support it by watching fernel Morris ads

Also I think asl needs to be permabanned for that shit, as we'll as full DL action on him

trying to scam the owner of the site is lynching status

even if he paid, permaban, that's only even

he scammed a VIP

he should have his paid VIP revoked

other VIP have been banned before anyways

I do agree with asl having the perma ban on his ass for trying to fool Raven and also what Shai said about "the site/forum is your hobby that you pay for out of your own pocket, and that running any kind of scam on someone who gives 95% of the site away for free is pretty low."

Edit- I blame my tiny screen.

ImJim not mad at the recent explosion of people

raven is trying to raise site traffic

However, since you are in here, I suggest VIP removes ads, that's only fair

I use to be VIP and let it run out after the olympics adds, every other forum does this, and I feel if you support the site directly, you shouldn't have to support it by watching fernel Morris ads

fair enough about VIP vs ads. I'll add that into the notes we keep about future development.

i'm having a girl register and post a flick shortly.

i'm already vip, so whatever...she can be vip and waste time at work with me.

good looking out. the more the merrier. i always wondered why more people don't get friends and co-workers on here since it's usually more fun to participate when you know who a bunch of the people are IRL.

for those wondering, there's actually been quite a few girls that have PM'ed photos and haven't commented on here for whatever reason. hopefully the next few will be a little bolder/more playful and post the shots in a thread, but if your really that shy, i guess keep PM'ing them.

a/s/l was on his second account anyway (I forget who he used to be but I know he got banned for something). The point is that bans don't really make a difference, especially on people who actually believe their own hype...something along the lines of "I add something important to the mix and you owe something...after all, I grace the site with my presence."

Imagine if someone came to your house and started acting the fool really bad. Then when you tell them "hey, you're fucking up, chill out or get out" they said "I ain't gonna leave. In fact you better give me twenty bucks just because I'm all that and everyone loves me here."

Then when all your guests roll their eyes and you tell the guy to shut the fuck up they try to cheat you out of the money somehow...then when you catch them they say "Naw man, I was just playin, here's a dub, you aren't gonna hold this against me are you?" THEN they go home and change clothes and try to sneak in the back door...basically, no finesse, no respect for you or your intelligence or your hospitality.

I mean, sure, we're all vandals and petty criminals but this is something else.