INVITE A FEMALE, GET FREE VIP THREAD

misteraven

though I'm laying awake in bed cause it's a hundred degrees with a thousand percent humidity over in the steambaked apple, I'm in a generous mood and am officially kicking off a free VIP special...

invite a female to join 12oz... if she registers and posts at least 10 times, you get free VIP for 3 months and she gets free VIP for life. if she's hot (my call) or if she posts unclothed booby shots (of her own boobies) you get free VIP for 6 months. if luck should have it and she's hot and posts her boobies, then you get the jackpot, which consists of a year of VIP and a virtual high five from yours truly.

*offer void where prohibited by law. terms and exclusions apply. booby shots may be PM'ed to me if she's shy. proof of femaleship requires a minimum of clothed booby shot while holding a sign that says '12ozProphet' or 'Misteraven is my hero' (face not required). VIP will be added to your existing membership if you already ball like that. no limit per person. offer is not redeemable for cash value. offer valid until December 31, 2012.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made this bulletin on my myspace hopefully it works out for da 12

Date: Jul 29, 2009 11:18 PM

Subject: all my lady friends...

Body: go here and register http://www.12ozprophet.com

where it asks if you were referred by someone enter...

absolute.despair

register and all that and make at least ten posts somewhere in the forum

then go here http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=39927

that is a link to pm Misteraven he owns the site and let let him know absolute.despair sent you.

its a cool forum mostly art related, but there is a lot of funny shit for when you are bored. you dont ever have to go back but you should and you do get free vip status which will give you caviar dreams

pm'ing him pics of your boobs is a plus if you are down with that but you dont have to. you probably should tho

l_013303c29cad4b4eba97b46653a1aeab.jpg

me

prove that its you...

read the first post in this thread. you need to post a clear picture of you holding something or better yet, write on yourself: '12ozprophet' or 'Misteraven is my hero'.

then it's champagne wishes and cavier dreams for you.

raven: go to her "my day in pics thread" posts. she is a blonde cutie from california. reminds me of an ex of mine, just in the face though.

doesnt mean she doesnt need to show some bewb first, but there ya go.

sorry, i don't make the rules but... wait, i do make the rules, fuck it.

rule is you need to prove it as specified in my first post.