"Rodell!!! Godamn it, boy.. what I tell you, 'bout hollarin' at them Stallions"

Zoes

2677.jpg

A South Carolina man has been charged a second time with having sex with the same horse, according to news reports from the Palmetto State.

Police say Rodell Vereen, 50, was charged with buggery. He'll be in court Monday. If convicted, he faces up to five years in jail.

Last July Vereen pleaded guilty to having sex with the same horse on Thanksgiving 2007. He was declared a sex offender, sentenced to three years of probation, ordered to stay away from Barbara Kenley's Lazy B Stables in Horry County, S.C.

Kenley told police she had videotaped Vereen having sex with her horse Sugar, staked out the stable and then caught him at gunpoint behind her barn Monday night.

Today a family member told The Sun News of Myrtle Beach that Vereen was diagnosed with a "mental disease'' more than 10 years ago and may not have been taking his medication.

Kenley, who has owned the stable for 20 years, is devastated by the encounters.

"That stable was my getaway, my stress relief,'' she told the Sun News. "Everybody has a place they like to go to get away. Now it is totally destroyed. It is the only thing I have in life.''

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/29/rodell-vereen-sc-man-char_n_247245.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahahah honestly i couldnt care less about some redneck saddling up his own horse, but how the hell does he keep getting CAUGHT? is he an exhibitionist about it or something? Dude needs to be a little less conspicuous about the horse fucking.

Maybe....

for61178.jpg

Guest 50million

holy fuck. people are nuts. eating brains, fucking horses, carving out pregnant bitches.

i guess shit like this has been happening for thousands of years....idunno mang. makes me feel all weird.