Year 2009 Appreciation Thread

MayorMeanBeans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing particularly exciting, i'm doing commission studio portraiture in churches, but it isn't uncommon for the good photographers who are able to maximize their sales to make $200+ on most days, which is 52g right there if you can maintain that as your average. The job kinda just fell in my lap when i wasn't even remotely looking for photography jobs, but it should be better than any other short-medium term job i would've found.

In other words you're not a real photographer, you just answered a add in the paper.

That cool though. Get your hustle on playboy.

In other words you're not a real photographer, you just answered a add in the paper.

That cool though. Get your hustle on playboy.

More or less. It was a short term job and the manager for my territory turned out to be a piece of shit who gave all the good jobs to some greasy middle aged douche that he was friends with and didn't tell the rest of the employees their schedules until the day before he expected us to drive 100-200+ miles. Plus we'd work 8-12 hour days and not get any breaks, which somehow was legal in this state. It put a decent amount of money in the bank though, so it wasn't a total loss.

I would say doing photography for almost a decade and having a job that paid me to do so would constitute a real photographer though, but quite frankly i'm not too phased if someone doesn't consider me a real photographer, since i rarely bother with it anymore.

also to all you dumb fuckwads saying how spectacular '09 was you still got 2 months left dickweeds. thats 60 fucking days for your lives to end or slowly trancend into a shitacular hellism.

or win the lottery and land a trophy wife and go all universe!

devil's advocate. happy birthday old man

2009 has gotten better as its gone on.

Just celebrated my 19th birthday, banged a chick the other night Ive been after a long time

Im crushing in college and Im about to get a new ballin ass job with an amigo of mine

Made some movies and have alot of plans to make more soon.

That being said im sick as a bitch today, and looking forward to the rest of 09

this year was just too wierd for me, went to my grandpas funeral the day before i graduated highschool, grandma is in terminal care for lung cancer while all my friends just started smoking, getting a degree in something i know wont make me any money in the future while becoming a cleptomaniac, moved to the middle of nowhere only to find that ive been nowhere my whole life, loosing touch with people ive been friends with since i was 5 and getting a new number every other day. Cant say its been bad...

realizingimsayingtoomuchbutgottasayiteventually