LMAO

MayorMeanBeans

barely known rapper Crooked I wants to rep his 'supergroup' named slaughterhouse (which is composed of other barely knowns, despite the fact that they have and at times, can, body beats). so he goes to the tattoo parlor, while talking on the cell phone to get a generic ass hip hop tattoo, except, this time, hillarity ensues:

3764049412_0ec9c855f6_o.jpg

3764049406_515272eb90_o.jpg

3764049400_e11e4078ae_o.jpg

one can argue that slaugterhouse is more hip hop than slaughterhouse, just cuz of the simple fact that its spelled wrong.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i dont know who's more of a dumbfuck, the tattoo artist or crooked-i. probably crooked. dudes a beast on some shit though.

yo im not on some blame the victim type shit, but the tattooer was a dumbass before, during and after crooked i went to see him. best believe i double check once, twice and thrice before some dude puts ink on me.

crooked i is the ultimate dumbass in this one.

yo im not on some blame the victim type shit, but the tattooer was a dumbass before, during and after crooked i went to see him. best believe i double check once, twice and thrice before some dude puts ink on me.

THIS.

My dudes been tattooing for over 30 years, but he fucked up the spelling of some Italian script I was getting and I caught it before he put it on me. Why? Cuz I'm not a retard

• Like 2