Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

barely known rapper Crooked I wants to rep his 'supergroup' named slaughterhouse (which is composed of other barely knowns, despite the fact that they have and at times, can, body beats). so he goes to the tattoo parlor, while talking on the cell phone to get a generic ass hip hop tattoo, except, this time, hillarity ensues:

3764049412_0ec9c855f6_o.jpg

3764049406_515272eb90_o.jpg

3764049400_e11e4078ae_o.jpg

one can argue that slaugterhouse is more hip hop than slaughterhouse, just cuz of the simple fact that its spelled wrong.

• Like 2

things i couldnt give a fuck about for $500 alex

edit: post in a tattoo thread, this isnt thread worthy.

lol!!!! hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha fail hahah that sucks ahahahahahahahahah

rminds me of a dude at my high school who got " illist" instead of illest tattooed on his arm

Im curious, do people who do the tattoos fuck up on purpose or on accident? How the hell do people keep jobs when they totally fuck shit up like this?

i dont know who's more of a dumbfuck, the tattoo artist or crooked-i. probably crooked. dudes a beast on some shit though.

yo im not on some blame the victim type shit, but the tattooer was a dumbass before, during and after crooked i went to see him. best believe i double check once, twice and thrice before some dude puts ink on me.

crooked i is the ultimate dumbass in this one.

could have done it on purpose, it does fit his arm perfect (width and height). are there any comments out there on the interwebz where HE actually states it is incorrect?

Crooked has some pretty acceptable tracks with Raekwon and Ill Bill, which is more than I can say for the rest of the nobodies that make up Slaughterhouse.

haha you sound like the tattoo artist. i mean, his group is slaughterhouse. if he thought it would be so cool to tat up slaugterhouse, why not just tat that up instead?

chewbacca.jpg

not thread worthy newb

BAD TATTOO THREAD

He's been here since '03....newb

yo im not on some blame the victim type shit, but the tattooer was a dumbass before, during and after crooked i went to see him. best believe i double check once, twice and thrice before some dude puts ink on me.

THIS.

My dudes been tattooing for over 30 years, but he fucked up the spelling of some Italian script I was getting and I caught it before he put it on me. Why? Cuz I'm not a retard

• Like 2

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now