Presurgery

TRILLionare

I'm getting my ACL repaired tomorrow. Not looking forward to it because ive managed to walk pretty good since i got hurt, but ill be incapacitated after the surgery. Plus, im worried that they are gonna put some sort of tracking device in my leg.

I've been deemed a paranoid schizophrenic by doctors, and i dont take my meds (zyprexa) for various reasons. Side effects include shit like diabetes and sudden death, and im not really down with that. i like living. but i digress.

anyway, what should i tell the doctors so i can get something that'll help me bug out in these times of little to no activity. i would smoke trees but im in rehab and on probation. :o

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Good luck with the surgery, I had to spend two weeks on my back because a fucked up surgery a couple years ago. I consumed vodka to help out the painkillers and borrowed by friends playstation to help pass the time.

I would not worry about the tracking device, the man already has shit on lock if they want to without getting all technical.

You might want to re-evaluate whether skating is important enough to you to continue doing if it has the potential to fuck up your ability to walk over the long term.

I know a few folks that fucked up their ankles pretty bad skating and had to tone it back as they got older. I also know some old dudes that have a real hard time because of damage to knees etc from construction work.