tim burton alice in wonderland

complex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

i mean visuals,actors, soundtrack minus crappy nu pop rock intro and ending credits on point..storyline not so much

the first half was good and then....i almost expected the damn japperwocky to be voiced by sean connery fighting joan of arc with depp as braveheart

and then she busts out with some mr wiggles footwork

i wrote a long ass review on another board but i dont feel like finding it.

basically this movie was complete shit. i grew up a huge fan of alice in wonderland. i read books about lewis carol because of how genius that shit is.. and i dont read about authors.

tim burton can drown in a fire while being choked with a telephone chord. and if someone can take a picture of his face just as all life has left his eyes, that would be wonderful.

i wrote a long ass review on another board but i dont feel like finding it.

basically this movie was complete shit. i grew up a huge fan of alice in wonderland. i read books about lewis carol because of how genius that shit is.. and i dont read about authors.

tim burton can drown in a fire while being choked with a telephone chord. and if someone can take a picture of his face just as all life has left his eyes, that would be wonderful.

YouMad.jpg

now i'm just curious on how bad it might be

or

how good it'll be high

and if i can find a good download since most people aren't too impressed

I saw it, though it was pretty good for a Disney version of Alice in Wonderland.

Might as well catch it in 3D whilst it is in cinemas.

for me, any new tim burton movies are only worth seeing for the visuals & possibly the soundtracks, not so much content

like corpse bride & coraline, they suck compared to beatle juice & the nightmare before christmas /noemo

just another tired case of someones shit going downhill i guess

fully agree with you here, but i thought coraline was pretty rad. corpse bride was absolute dog shit though, terrible. sweeney todd licked aids too.

i think i'm gonna watch this flick though, i dont like the look of the cheshire cat from the trailers etc. i reckon that coulda been executed so much better. i wont be seeing it in 3d, that shit has me with one eye closed and constantly taking off the glasses for fear of my brain melting.

When is Johnny Depp gonna do a movie again where he's NOT a some whimsical character?

No hate or anything; the man is undoubtedly one of the best actors in the game and will die a fucking legend.

But seriously, this shit is getting tired...

778622fb687b2b94.jpg

"Hey don't worry Arnie. I'll be making cool movies again soon..."

edit @ pedoe: don't forget sweeny todd...blew much dick.

• Like 1